Etios is my first car..and I have to say I enjoy driving it...

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 from Bangalore 2012-04-04 01:29:26.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style :-It might have an average look and style but what more do you expect at that price for a sedan car.The plastics is of poor quality in some sections but not at all bad.When one sees the car for the first time he or she will like it.   Comfort :-Great space.Very very very comfortable.You can plan to go on long trips with 5 people seated comfortably.Air conditioning is good however to improve on the air conditioning add the sun film and it will be really keep you chilled in this hot summer.   Pickup :-Very good for me.Great handling by me who is a first time owner of a car.Car was damn stable even at 140   Mileage:-15 to 16Kmpl in CITY to upto 18-19Kmpl on highways   Best Features :-Simple yet elegant look.Great space.Excellent use of chrome to give the car a real smiling look.ETIOS is the car from toyota which really smiles.Boot space.Great handling.   Needs to improve:-Use of poor quality plastics.Modify the rear section of the car to make it more prominent and stylish.   Overall Experience :-Am a very satisfied owner of TOYOTA.Take a test drive and don't listen to the bad publicity by other car manufacturers.It's a real value for money.

• arun |24 Apr,2012 01:38:45 PM

pick up in comparison with other car

gopal |15 May,2012 03:37:40 PM

After reading your comment Half the way I clear about the car. Still I need something about the car to buy.

• Ramandeep singh |29 Apr,2012 09:06:25 PM

These r bloody good comments & at sme time very authentic , appreciate man!

gopal |15 May,2012 03:27:55 PM

As far as mileage is concerned it is a good car. I have booked Etios GD diesel and cancelled due to the reviews noticed and i am confused because of its kerb weight 990 Kgs. Also please express youe view to buy or not. Thanking you.

• Subhadip Manna |26 Jun,2012 06:28:27 PM

Guys as I told you Etios is my first car and I am a first time driver I had to come back again to write about there after sales service and I have to say they are awesome. Was on a trip to ooty with family and due to my bad driving have created some problem in the car which resulted in heating.It was not the car's making issues it was my bad driving issue (I have to work on it).Called Toyota on road service and got in touch with Naveen at 10PM to get it fixed. This is the service I got: 1)They are very critical about safety and told me not to drive vehicle again until some tests make sure that car is in a driving condition. 2)Told them to call me at 6AM and they called and tried to identify issues. 3)After some simple tests they confirmed I can drive it back however it should go for service as soon as I reach Bangalore 4)As i insisted that I still think there is some problem 5)They provided free car towing from ooty to Coimbatore for checkup and back 6)They provided assistance for my family to return to Bangalore at there own expense (Private Car) When I reached Bangalore with vehicle the vehicle was picked up again for a check-up again. What was most impressive was: There importance to safety and there awesome customer service which I think is most needed by first time vehicle owner. Toyota service rocks!

• Subhadip Manna |26 Jun,2012 06:33:25 PM