Disappointed !!

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 2012-07-11 08:05:04.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage

Cons : robustness

Look and Stylen : OK Comfort : OK Pickup :OK Mileage :OK Best Features : NONE Needs to improve : Interiors, batteries, liners, bumpers, wiper Overall Experience : Below par i completed 14 months. The bumpers are nothing more than hard papers, even collision against plastics are enuf to get them broken. Interior(dashboard and liners) are horrible. on top of it, the battery went haywire after a year and the solenoid armature got burnt and defunct. is this TOYOTA ? never knew !!

• Rakesh |17 Jul,2012 12:57:52 PM

I am running it for more than a year. Bumpers are really bad. Once I had these replaced and once again due for another replacement. Wrote to Toyota. NO RESPONSE is this what they call it Q class????????????

• vivek Ahuja |01 Aug,2012 11:30:45 AM

pls help me too.. where to go wthr swift desire petrol or toyota etios... pls do reply all

• Govind Kakra |15 Oct,2012 03:02:34 PM

I am confused between Toyoto Etios G and Dezire vxi. Please comment

• james misquitta |04 Nov,2012 10:43:38 PM

Iam about to buy Etios but listening to Etios complaints i think ill wait or change to another make .. why simply buy problems !

• Dr Ajith varikkolil |09 Mar,2014 05:23:35 PM

Bought Etios VX in December 2011 Done 37000 km .When i went to buy the car,the space in the car took the better of me. I was disappointed later. Should have had a better look inside. Bumpers are useless pieces of plastic just hanging down. Rear bumper came off after a bicycle hit it while parked ! Though petrol version, it sounds like diesel.It has a 4 DIN. But no rear speakers! DVDs need LCD to play. The seats did not have head rests!! I missed it while buying. No rear wiper. dash board plastic and ac vents are cheap recycled third grade plastic. The speedometer illuminates the entire cabin, to such an extent that driver wont be able to see the road at night. I had stitched a rexin cover for the speedometer. The road clearance is not good, so i had to raise the suspension with Teflon rings. the dash board cannot hold even a spectacle due to its convex shape. But, I had been on long drives in this car. 7000 km at a stretch. Did not have any problem at all during entire journey, except for wheel balance. Mileage is OK, gives me 18 km pl with 5 passengers, full luggage and ac. I mostly drive on highways so cannot comment about cities.