Caution on buying A ETIOS V Toyota

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 2012-07-04 12:18:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : BIG CAR

Cons : NOT FUEL EFFICIENT

Look and Style  GOOD   Comfort  GOOD   Pickup  GOOD     Mileage  HORROR , THIS IS A THIRSTY MONSTER ,  TOYOTA HAS MISGUIDED IN ITS MANUAL ITS TRUE MILAGE , TOYOTA SHOULD NOT INCLUE ME IN ITS HAPPY CUSTOMERS LIST. LOOKING OUT TO CHANGE THIS CAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   Best Features Needs to improve ON THE MILAGE FACTOR   Overall Experience  BAD.  I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON THE HARD WAY OUT, DO NOT BUY A CAR ON ITS LAUNCH WAIT FOR THE RESPONCE FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OR SO.

• afsar |07 Jul,2012 11:09:48 AM

You are very much right, even I have bought an Etios on the launch without even looking at the car. I went on the brand name of TOYOTA. Now we people who have shed faith in Toyota by just looking at brouchers and screen display,are now facing problems in same line as you. Toyota should have some curtesy for the customers who booked the car in very initeal stage when not even a single car was ready for display or test drive.

• Mohammed |05 Jan,2013 11:12:10 PM

I have tyota Etios V from past 2 months I bought it new. i am not satisfied with it. The problem i found that the Bumper and the body are really made up of bad quality and very thin , they are really weak.. the mileage is very bad. i never thought Toyota will manufacture such a car with out keeping the standard of them , i was seen the first car with only one side reverse light ,My request TOYOTA don't spoil brand name for small things