All include in one car

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 from Visakhapatnam 2011-10-20 01:29:57.0
6 people found it helpful. 2069 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent looks with good performance

Cons : Average interiors

Look and Style Recently i buy this car first of all i fant with looks and style only bcz in this range really it is very good looks and style Comfort last 6 months i am trying to buy a good car i  test drive all models one day really i am confused with all models i.e i2o , swift, swift dezire but i am not satisfied with this models and i call toyota people and i gone for test drive for etios really awsome, espesially comfort is very good bcz in side leg room space ,overhead space all very good Pickup Excellent Mileage not yet check Best Features engine Needs to improve interiors Overall Experience very very good

• Nandu |20 Oct,2011 07:34:38 AM

yes Mr Sreenivas i agree with u bcz i also tested this model, i feel more comfartable but iam little disappointment with interiors part, but remaing features are excellent especially engine side is perfect.

• girish |24 Oct,2011 09:53:40 PM

The milage is not what claimed by Toyota (i get ~10). The electric features are greatly compromised (rear brklight, stereo front supress...!!), wiper nightmare during simple rain..

• dilzar |06 Nov,2011 04:40:16 PM

it's great car with that price but what about mileage? I think it is 12-15 everything is good but interiors bellow average.

• mukesh saw |05 Jan,2012 12:35:25 AM

I like to purchase a car but i am little bit confuse which car i can go through in the range of 7 to 8lakh. i like ask you that what about maintenance cost and performance of toyota etios diesel.

sreenivas |05 Jan,2012 07:20:11 PM

hai mukesh maintenance cost of any toyota etios models every 10000 kilometers u have to spend RS 1800.00 only at the same time compeny provides upto 20,000 kilometers service is free so u don't worry about maintnence.Etios is good car the only draw back is interiors remaining all are up to the mark. Rgards. sreenvias

jarvinraj |08 Jan,2012 02:51:29 AM

is any problem in gearbox while putting the reverse gear, is there is any sound is produced due to the presence of reverse gear located parallel to 1st gear..plz replay sir i have ordered the Etios VD,what is its milage in diesel varient .

jarvinraj |08 Jan,2012 02:59:57 AM

i booked Etios VD, because of some bad reviews from user in some websites iam very upset now plz say about something

sreenivas |08 Jan,2012 01:10:32 PM

hai jarvinraj ther is no problem in gear box in reverse mode and sofar idid not found any noise in all gears,the next point milege is very good both petrol and diesel i.e petrol(12-16)diesel(18-22) in all the conditions you can happily book ur vehicle. The only draw back in etios model is interiors remaing all are up to the mark.

jarvinraj |22 Jan,2012 10:59:05 PM

ok sir, thanku sir very much

• mukesh saw |06 Jan,2012 12:27:15 AM

Hi I am Mukesh, I like to purchase a car(diesel). My budget is 6 to 7.5 lakh. I have searched car in this range and i found three cars in this range those are toyota etios, tata manja and swift dezire. I like to ask you that which car will be better or any other car in this range please suggest me. thanks

sreenivas |06 Jan,2012 01:38:52 PM

hai Mukesh according to my suggestion the frist two i.e swift dezire and tata manja are local made(india) and dezire have 1400 cc where as manza also same thing and look wise dezire normal whare as manza coutry look, and performence wise when compare to all three both dezire and manja are behind etios my suggestion is go for etios bcz performence and look very good and etios is 1500 cc engine. and we have one more vehicla i.e nissan sunny this contains all features with performence,style,interiors and exteriors are very good if ur city have this model and servicing center go for this one but one thing eios is less money where as sunny more money so final choice is yours.

mukesh saw |06 Jan,2012 04:15:58 PM

thanks sreenivas ji for giving this valuable suggestion.

sreenivas |06 Jan,2012 06:07:22 PM

you most welcome any time u can ask -sreenivas

shantanu |03 Mar,2012 03:13:14 PM

Dear Sreeni, Thanks for the suggestion. I owned hyundai Santro its good for my small family 6 yrs old milege 17 kml. Now looking for any sedan obviously not of high cost which car I should opt for. Also one of my friend selling his honda city at 3.5 lakhs of 2005 model. Should I go for this Hona city or opt to buy new sedan in the range of up to 7 lakhs. Please guide.

sreenivas |05 Mar,2012 09:09:22 PM

Hi Shantanu in my experience don't go for old vehicles bcz begining it is good but after few months you have to spend some money for repairs, so go for new one according to ur budget we have 3 sedans 1.Etios 2.Sunny 3.Ford Classic. All are good brands and in that Etios is Zero maintanenece remaing are average maintanenece.so choice is yours. -sreenivas

shantanu |08 Mar,2012 12:21:26 PM

Thanks sreeni as well mathews. Can I go for Tata manza ? my daughter likes the built of this car but I am really not sure about the performance. Yes, Sunny I saw and its good but no idea regarding the driving comfort.I heard that Etios is a good car to drive. Please advise.

MATHEWS |28 Jan,2012 06:52:30 PM

I agree with you Mr Srinivas.If you can live with the interiors of etios, then it is OK otherwise nissan sunny is the best option

• K.Arithas |24 Jan,2012 09:54:24 AM

I already booked Etios GD in coimbatore,just clarify whether my selection is right or wrong and also clarify me which color interior should I get from the car.

sreenivas |24 Jan,2012 10:09:46 AM

hai Arithas congratulatios for your new car and absolutely ur selection is good bcz etios looks good, engine good , performence is good at the same time less money when compare to other segments so overall good selection. The interiors part by default it is gray combination so go for that only and body color is white very very good.

• vinay |22 Sep,2014 10:04:46 PM

I am very confused to by eitios or TaTa zest, i like both the car equally, but i am affraid of mileage for eitios and about new engine of zest in petrol ( revotron).thanks