Toyota Etios is a rockstar!!!

• Appearance

Pros : Great looks, excellent performance and mileage

Cons : None

Look and Style I love the stylish and sporty looks of Toyota cars and Toyota Etios is not an exception as I find it extremly trendy and in vogue. Its sharp headlamps, sporty Chrome Ornament front grille with black lower grille makes its front appearance very aggressive. Body colored outside rear view mirrors, door handles and bumper make the looks of car really impressive. The styling of Toyota Etios and the engineers who worked behind the curtain need to be credited for that. Comfort I got the oppurtunity to take the test drive of the car. The ergonomically designed interiors of Toyota Etios makes it exteremly spacious and comfortable for drive. Its wider seats with generous legroom and headroom with plenty of storage space make the car best in its segment. Its 13 liter aircooled glove box with seven bottle holders within easy reach gives luxury of driving. Pickup I have driven so many cars in my life and among sedans, I experienced Toyota Etios to posses the best acceleration. Its powerful 1.5 liter petrol engine gave a powerful ride. The people at the Toyota showroom said that the car can reach upto 180 kmph speed. However, when I key-in the car I took it at the speed of 135 kmph and I never faced any rattles and vibration. Mileage Toyota guys said that the car will give the mileage of 17-18 kmpl. However, the performance of the car on Indian road is awaiting. Best Features Trendy look with affordable price tag. Needs to improve I can't think for this area as my experience with Toyota Etios says it is the perfect car for me. Overall Experience Really Nice Car!!! It would be the best sedan for the Indian auto market. Few days back I had planned to buy a car in 6 lakh range and I was confused between Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Accent and Ford Ikon then one of my friend told me to wait till the launch of Toyota Etios. Now I am very clear on that. I have booked the car and would get in January.

Comments Toyota Etios 2010-2012
  • FAROOQ |03 Dec,2010 07:15:11 PM

• syamnath |04 Dec,2010 03:37:52 PM

Thank you very much ToYoTa for introducing such a beautiful really glad to say that i would like to buy this car. May be within 2 weeks i will book this car. I haven't any idea about the earliest delivery time for this one, any ways i need it, i really loving it.....once again thank you very much ToYoTa.

• Renu Kumar |04 Dec,2010 09:53:36 PM

sounds too good to be true.waiting for a test drive.

• Ailesh |05 Dec,2010 08:26:41 PM

What ever sugar u disolve in milk that much sweetness u get look @ you and check how much sugar u hv, i mean for maimtenance service centre and its cost. But base modle dose not hv power steering this type future u get in 4 lakh car then u need to pay 5 lakh.

raman khurana |23 Feb,2011 03:27:23 PM

sir thats for commercial use...

g.p.sundriyal |21 Mar,2011 04:46:18 PM

i have already booked this car in Dec.2010 but it is long awaited to get delevery may be in sept, or Oct.

• joe joseph |06 Dec,2010 08:41:14 AM

they are specifying 6 colours but i am not able find any site in these colours.also not a demo car in cochin

CarDekho Team |06 Dec,2010 03:45:54 PM

Hi Mr. Joe Joseph, This is in regards to your comments on website, we would like to inform you that Toyota Etios comes in 6 exciting colours i.e. : - Symphony Silver, Harmony Beige, Serene Bluish Silver, Vermilion Red, Celestial Black and White. You can also check colours of Toyota Etios at the variant page of Toyota Etios on our site. Thanks Team

vinu |26 May,2012 03:43:49 PM

I would like to purchase an etios from trivandrum and like to know the details including the delivery period after booking.

CarDekho Team |29 May,2012 12:08:45 PM

We spoke to Nippon Toyota today, and they claimed to deliver the vehicle in about a month time after booking. Regards

• sudhakar |06 Dec,2010 03:09:13 PM

is it at par with tata manza features, space elegant look etc., mail me or call me 9362441679. i am not satisfied with comments sudhakar

Manmohan |09 Dec,2010 11:42:46 AM

Toyota has created a much higher benchmark for its products & TATAs Indian portfolio of vehicles is Far below (Overall performance) for Personal Purpose Vehicles. Although Toyota dealerships will have to showcase better MAN Management to sustain their 1st Year Nos........

• Anjaneyulu Goud Neella |09 Dec,2010 04:38:43 AM

I would like to buy Etios Diesel, may I know when they are releasing and Need Price list for the same: Presently: Am maintianing Innove -V, Qualis RS , they have Good performance and Well maintainanced. Gladly waiting for Etios Diesel, and expecting same perform and All. So, Team -- Please provide me the details ASAP.

Saurabh Mathuria |09 Dec,2010 01:43:31 PM

Hi, I read somehere on the Toyota Site that the Diesel Variant of Etios might be lauched in end of 2011.. Thats almost 1 year from now. So far there has not be any news on the pricing of Diesel Variant. Happy Driving. Saurabh

• SANDEEP GIRIYAL |09 Dec,2010 12:03:06 PM

Thank you very much for Toyota for launching such a beautiful, affordable Sedan.I have booked Swift Dzire in the month of November.but after seeing Toyota Etios, I have booked Toyota Etios & canceled my Swift Dzire i am waiting for my Etios.

Pranshu |09 Mar,2011 01:07:58 AM

Same here.. Cancelled my dezire booking and gone for ETIOS for following reasons: 1. Average: ETIOS is slighly better than Dezire : Etios 2. Looks Exterire: ETIOS is much better than Dezire : ETIOS point 1 3. Engine capaciy of ETIOS is better and so is pick up:ETIOS 4 Interiors of Dezire is better : Dezire 5. Engine sound of Dezire is slightly Less than ETIOS:Dezire 6. Space of Etios is more than Dezire : ETIOS 7. Dzire is proven in Indian Market :DZIRE 8 . TOYATA BRAND IS BETTER THAN MARUTI/TATA AT GLOBAL LEVEL:ETIOS tOTAL ETIOS :5 dEZIRE = 3 ...Suggest Dezire

• Matvar Singh |09 Dec,2010 12:51:47 PM

I am waiting for Toyota Liva model to fulfill my desire to have first good quality car in my life. So hurry up, please.

• saurabh |09 Dec,2010 01:49:18 PM

Hi Experts @ CarDekho.... I have been planning a 4 wheeler sedan through CSD and had narrowed down to Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 S. The CSD Ex-Showroom price for Aveo 1.5 LS is 5.21 L. Please note there is a huge discount (around 70-80K from the retail price ) when I buy from CSD. In Addition to this the dealer is offering 35K Cash Discount which make the deal irresistable. However with the launch of Etios , the G Version (Ex Show 5.33 Chennai) I am again in delimma over my decission to go ahead with Aveo. I am waiting for a Test Drive of Etios to do justice to my decission. However would like to have your suggestion on the same. Please help ! :)

CarDekho Team |20 Dec,2010 06:26:25 PM

Hi Mr. Saurabh, we would like to inform you that no doubt Chevrolet Aveo is a good car, it is powered by 1399 cc engine and offers mileage around 10.9 in city conditions and 14.4 on highways but the launch of Toyota Etios has faded popularity of Chevrolet Aveo as Toyota Etios is powered by 1496 cc engine, and offers mileage of 13.5 city conditions and 17.6 on highways. You can opt for Toyota Etios as looks of Toyota Etios are far better, the car has come up with wide range of exciting features and well crafted interiors. You can certainly opt for Toyota Etios test drive and then take the decision. Thanks

• Mani |09 Dec,2010 03:17:56 PM

Everyone says its worth for money. Yes may be to some extent but not entirely. The base varient is definetly not worth for money. Even Maruti Suzuki Cervo with its 660cc is having a power stering and power windows for just 2 lacs. Its a great disadvantage to Toyota for not including the basic stuffs in the base varient which cost 5 lacs rupees. I would better go for a hatch back like Beat, Hyundai 10 or Swift with full features and value for money.

• shajikhan |09 Dec,2010 03:49:02 PM

i have car Toyota Etios wat is tha proseg

• mohamed shareef |09 Dec,2010 05:18:40 PM

very nice car toyota new brand for this one ok i look this car and first give me this car details pls. thanks by....

• govind |09 Dec,2010 09:04:07 PM

Toyota has paid huge sums to news magazenes to cook up reviews in favour of their 2004 indonesian model echos being brought as newly designed india car this is a flopped design due to cheap parts made in indonesia and china.Neither the price is compettetive.Toyota has lost production line from 6000 innovas to just 3000 in oct and nov sucessively camry and corolla has become biggest flops due to quality problems

sikander |18 Dec,2010 11:33:27 PM

I am not agree with your thoughts with corolla and camry. Camry is Toyota's one of the best selling car. In India its not so much popular, due to its high cost but if u see the data in US and Middle east it is one of the best selling car.

• muruganS |09 Dec,2010 09:29:13 PM

very nice car ......... yah......................Toyota Etios is a rockstar!!!

• fazal |10 Dec,2010 01:19:15 AM

Thank you very much for Toyota for launching such a beautiful car. I have booked Toyota Etios.

• datta |16 Dec,2010 10:05:37 AM

Wonder if it will get introduced in the CSD for the Army. Is toyota listening?

• SAHABDEEN |16 Dec,2010 07:34:27 PM

I hav booked etios on 1st dec shall i know when can i get the vehicle

• MANISH KUMAR |20 Dec,2010 09:56:37 AM

how much is the waiting time to delivery in noida?

CarDekho Team |20 Dec,2010 06:28:29 PM

Hi Mr. Manish Kumar, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is on 5 months waiting in Delhi and NCR region. Thanks

• durbadal |23 Dec,2010 10:58:57 AM

how much time toyota will take to delivery etios in kolkata?

CarDekho Team |23 Dec,2010 01:25:48 PM

Hi Mr. Durbadal, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is on 5 months waiting. Thanks

• subhajit |27 Dec,2010 09:22:45 AM

yes etios is a very good car with good engine, good features and a very good pricing..but why not with a beige interior??it will look least @5.5L one can expect a beige interior...

• Naresh Kumar |31 Dec,2010 03:00:43 PM

Pl support me with the comments ,why i should go for ETIOS

pavan |01 Jan,2011 04:20:05 AM

because u have posted on 31st December.

CarDekho Team |03 Jan,2011 12:38:31 PM

Hi Subhajit, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios Sedan is a fantastic car.It starts from the price tag range of 5 lacs and is blessed with wide of exciting features, hence it is a true value for money. The mileage of the car is fantastic, it gives mileage of 13.5 kmpl in city conditions and 17.6 kmpl on highways. Thanks

• Mandeep |04 Jan,2011 04:42:40 PM

what is the waiting time in chandigarh

CarDekho Team |04 Jan,2011 04:49:26 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is on 5-6 months waiting period. Thanks

K K TAMAN |30 Jan,2011 10:44:19 PM

CarDekho Team |31 Jan,2011 11:32:43 AM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is on 7-8 months waiting period in Punjab. Thanks

• RAJEEV |06 Jan,2011 07:16:57 PM

Please confirm when it'll be available in CSD and what would be its tentative price

• Prashant Thakkar |10 Jan,2011 05:18:03 PM

i think you are insider person of TOYOTA car.... you are see car or not ... car like 19th centuary.... i know toyota known for eng. but in this car toyota ... very unlucky... Indian Public not accept this car....

• sonia oberoi |10 Jan,2011 08:25:48 PM

etios car is attractive in shape and its name of toyota tag if sufficient

tom |07 Feb,2011 11:41:03 PM

if toyota tag is sufficient den toyota need not wory about future launches. just launch any shit and the public will wallop it!

• sonia oberoi |10 Jan,2011 08:33:24 PM

i have decdided to purchase toyotas etios after sharing my views with my friends and its a rockstar, also it is in our budget.

tdde |21 Jan,2011 03:55:06 PM

not at all its the worst car i have seen

• R.Bhavanirao |12 Jan,2011 04:23:33 PM

I drove the car and vouch for the above review. As to the delivery date, add a month to their promised day.

• Nikhil |25 Jan,2011 10:24:45 AM

The best car after camry from toyota. It is just awesome.

tom |07 Feb,2011 11:42:42 PM

what!!!!!!! pls drive the corolla and then say who is better. must have never driven a cam or a corolla b4!

• Swagat |26 Jan,2011 06:39:29 PM

My budget is around 6.5 lacs. I am confused between the following cars. All cars are petrol variants. Tata Manza(abs saffire), Swift(Zxi), Skoda Fabia(elegant), Toyota Etios, Hyundai i20 or i10 and Ford Figo(titanium abs). Please help asap. Thanks in advance.

CarDekho Team |28 Jan,2011 01:33:00 PM

From your given choices the Maanza is an sedan while the others are hatchbacks, if you want to get a sedan then also consider the Maruti Dzire which is the segment leader, if you want to pick a hatchback then the Ford Figo is the best seller currently along with the Maruti Swift. While if you are tight on budget then go for the Hyundai i10. Thanks, CarDekho Team

Santosh |23 Oct,2011 08:56:37 AM

I am very much confused which car to buy. My budjet is around 6.5 to 7lacs. I want a car which performs well, & which will have good resale value. I am confused betweeen Toyota Etios (petrol), Honda jazz or SSkoda Rapid. Pls advice.

• noushad salam |27 Jan,2011 04:42:30 PM

I am planning to book an etios this week, but i would like to know is there etios available in white interior, - the dealer said no, toyota had showcase with white interior is that available

CarDekho Team |28 Jan,2011 11:24:44 AM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is available in red and grey interiors. The car is not available in white interiors. Thanks

• L K Nayak |01 Feb,2011 07:44:34 PM

I want to know about TOYOTA ETIOS- on-road mileage, qaulity of interiors, engine noise & vibration on ignition & above 80kmph speed to decide upon booking as the dealer is not responding to our request for coming for display & test-drive.

• vipul arora |03 Feb,2011 06:39:03 PM

hie,plz help me out which car should i buy????ETIOS VX OR VENTO!!!!!

CarDekho Team |04 Feb,2011 02:48:55 PM

Dear User, We would recommend you to go for Toyota Etios as Etios is far better than Vento in terms of mileage,performance and interior space. Thanks

tom |07 Feb,2011 11:44:29 PM

wat! dont compare vento and etios!

• shachin |04 Feb,2011 07:17:59 PM

• tom |07 Feb,2011 11:38:45 PM

first of all the car interiors really scuk!!!! there have been complains on the style,engine noise,plastic quality,unstable at high speeds... i think people have been WOWED by the toyota name! may i remind you that toyota had to recall more than a million vehicles in the US as well as japan! i think people here should take a relook at the etios. i have always liked the toyota brand but the etios has some serious drawbacks that people are willing to ignore just bcoz of the toyota badge!

• ashish |09 Feb,2011 01:12:47 PM

very confusing indeed, 6 months of wait time is tooo long, however price of 7.25 for top model is very very attractive, considering a honda city 1.5 lt is available for over 9.5 lacs. you save 2 lacs get toyota label, and is still not many cars on the road, unlike NHC. i have been looking for a car for last 5 months in 6-9 lac category ,but unable to commit.coming to think of it, if i had booked etios on launch date, i would have probably got the delivery by now. ok gottago test drive scorpio...its a stretch but the heck, you only live once.

• Neelesh Kapoor |09 Feb,2011 06:01:29 PM

Hi, I have booked the Toyota Etios on 1st January, 2011. When will I get it delivered?

CarDekho Team |10 Feb,2011 06:18:40 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that Toyota Etios is on waiting period of 8-9 month. For exact date you need to contact the authorized dealer. Thanks

• Alexander |13 Feb,2011 10:55:24 AM

I havent the faintest idea about who writes the reviews for CARDEKHO and from where they are based, but here is a honest feedback for whoever has written the above review, the TOYOTA ETIOS reminds one of the Toyota Echo and not the Altis, The Echo for the information of all who havent heard of it has been discontinued from all other markets with the introduction of the YARIS, it is being introduced in the Indian Market after it was taken off most other markets worldwide. Apart from that , ENGINE & MAINTENANCE -this car is a work horse and doesnt need much maintenance, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR - the exterior and interior are very boxy and unappealing , the interior has a lot of places for storage, PRICE - At this price (5.2L to 6.2L) this is probably the best buy in the market. The car is slightly overpowered and has been involved in a lot accidents , so speedsters be wary.

• ashish |13 Feb,2011 11:00:36 PM

After the test drive yesterday : 1)dashboard plastic quality is very poor. 2)engine is noisy for a petrol sedan 3)doors knobs make a loud noise while opening and closing. now the plus 1)Huge boot space 2)Ride and handling of the car is superb. 3)excellent pricing for 7.5 gurgaon you get 1,5 lt engine Airbags, ABS,Alloys, et al. 6 months of wait time is not done, specially when 3 new car launches planned every month in India.

• nageswara rao yendamuri |14 Feb,2011 08:41:23 AM

ok good looks within budjet.

• Divya Malhotra |24 Feb,2011 10:58:29 AM

I am planning to buy Etios G by december- jan, wanted to enquire if it is available through CSD and what would be the cost?Also when should i be ordering it if i wnat it by JAN next year?

• CarDekho Team |24 Feb,2011 11:27:58 AM

Dear User, As per your query for Toyota Etios G,the car is on to a waiting list of 8-9 months.For you to get the delivery of car in next January you need to book it as soon as possible. For availability through CSD you need to contact the nearest Supply Depot or authorized dealer as they would confirm you exactly about the car's price,time of delivery and availability through CSD. Thanks.

• V.Kumar |24 Feb,2011 03:10:12 PM

Can CNG kit will work with Toyota etios?

CarDekho Team |24 Feb,2011 03:29:15 PM

Dear User, As per the query for installalling the CNG kit with Toyota Etios,you can install the kit but the auto experts do not suggest that as it reduces the car's performance,pickup and mileage. For further assistance you can contact us at and one of our technical-expert will help you in the best possible way. Thanks.

• Srikanth |03 Mar,2011 04:58:25 PM

When can we expect an Automatic version of ETIOS? Eagerly waiting for it.

CarDekho Team |05 Mar,2011 06:45:57 PM

Dear User, As per your query for Toyota Etios's automatic version it is expected to be on road by the October of 2011. For more details and updations keep visiting our website Thanks.

• chandan |07 Mar,2011 10:50:25 PM

Toyota Etios is a good car for a middle class men if price is taken as first priority,though the the pick up is very nice but at the speed of 80kmph the car starts making an irritating sound as if the car needs gear level to be changed to 6th,which is not present.Handling of the car is really nice i can say better than hyundai i20.Moreover u have got a lot of space at the back and in the dashboard.Talking about the looks the rear of the car looks like LOGAN from Renault which is very kind of fithy and does'nt look nice,the chrome work done is pretty good.Again Toyota has done the same thing regarding the cheap plastic interiors they use that does'nt looks nice at all and the worst part is the SINGLE viper which looks as if it is slapping us when used.Car is comfortable,the V and VX model has sporty look fron inside and are very comfortable.All in all it is a good car if price is taken as the first priority

• Dr A Bhattacharya |08 Mar,2011 10:22:50 PM

I booked etios vx model on jan.2011. pl inform me the expected delivery

• Sanjay Roy |14 Mar,2011 03:41:38 PM

Hi CarDekho team, Could you please tell me what would be the timeline for delivery of Toyota Etios Model V which i have booked on 3rd March,2011. Appreciate your support on this.

• Kotagiri Pramod |16 Mar,2011 12:37:47 AM

I liked the Toyota Etios but when I enquired with the dealer they were telling about 8 months waiting period and which I am not interested to wait such long and if there are possibilities to get the deliver of the vehicle within 2 months then I will book this car only

• P.Naha |24 Apr,2011 03:11:10 PM

so many experts have given their openion either not having Etios car or seeing from outside. Few also tried to focus keeping in mind for justification on his own car telling this problem or that. someone has very high expectation not considering price. someone heard from his driver who was with him at the time of test drive. this is really good car for city usein this price tag.

• Dipankar Sarkar |06 May,2011 12:21:47 PM

Already I have booked Etios VX model. no doubt it is good one at this price range. in case of colour range and interior it is not so impressive. hope it should be note by Toyota. as beacuse in top model range other cars like verna/ford/fiat are also there. I would suggest G(Sp.)/V/VX model may be better choice for Etios.

• Sameer Vijayakar |12 May,2011 11:17:22 PM

Feels like sitting in a cockpit of a mini airplane.

• Praful |01 Jun,2011 10:40:33 AM

Hello CarDekho Team, I am looking to buy a new car and I have shortlisted 3 cars 1. Toyota Etios VX 2. Maruti Suzuki SX4 - ZXI MT 3. Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec SXI Can you please give your views on pros and cons or comparison of above three cars. I really liked Etios, however the downside is wait time for 8-9 months. Appreciate your suggestions and views.

raghis |05 Sep,2011 10:51:38 AM

One thing on waiting period -- there is no waiting period as of now. I did my test drive during the wkend and just checked with the sales folks on waiting period. They said its readily available. Needless to say i am pretty impressed with the car though there are few things like Engine noise could have been better but livable with it. (For that matter, every car will have its own downsides and upsides).

• Vinod |15 Jun,2011 11:23:27 AM

Got mine about month bk drove to mahableshwar was a pleasure. Superb road handling, a/c, overall enjoyed the car. Good mid size car for our roads.

• shekhar |14 Jul,2011 12:48:29 AM

Took a test drive of Etios Sedan yesterday at Vishakhapatnam or Vizag - Sundaram Honda guys came over sharp as per appointment. Along with one of the main Sales staff, the test drive co-passengers included my wife and my two wide-eyed kids. Exterior was probably anticipated, what with all the staring we had been doing over the past two months at every Etios we could set our eyes on! The rear Logan Look was a bit of a turn off earlier, but the added chrome inserts in VX actually helped improve the overall looks. The car did appear huge, but graceful and that was a relief after reading about the boxy looks all these days from many a quarters. Therefore the car had cleared the first step of the shortlisting process. After explaining about the structure, including the darkened central body beam, making the window glass area appear a single smooth opening across the length of the car, the ground clearance was found to be appealing. The salesman offered us the keys and me and my wife opened the front two doors and got in the front driver / passenger seats. The crest fallen look on my wife's face said it all about the interiors - everything said about the poor interiors in this and other forums stands true. Its literally like Maruti 800. For example, the sun visor was a shock to be introduced - thin plastic sheets and the sales person had the audacity to flaunt a 2 square inch mirror fitted behind it - pathetic, really. The much vaulted (or criticised ) red-black seats were covered by a drab grey seat cover - as drab as the interior colour scheme including on the steering wheel. Nothing in the car made us smile - really. If two under ten and under five year old children look quizzically at you with the This Car?????? look, you really are put off further. Anyway, no further discussions about the interiors. Getting on the drive part. During the ride, which extended half way up Dolphin hill, much of the negativity had been erased by the fantastic on road performance of the car. At the speed breaker near HSL junction, I slowed down to 15 km / hr (1000 rpm) on 4th gear and without shifting gears, stepped on the gas again to smoothly hit 70 km / hr speed with not a trace of knocking. The tires were heard inside but that again points to the interiors - this time insulation - so it was confirmed poor. The steering wheel operations couldn't have been more comfy. I can vouch for the best driving comfort in this class. Rear seats - space is at par with Honda City / Vento / Manza. Brilliant. Under thigh support, leg room - best in class. Flat rear floor - great feature. View from driver's seat - phenomenal. Airiness - wonderful. Handling brilliant, though didn't exceed 80kmph, so higher speeds - cannot comment. With the response I got though , I am sure that it will not inspire confidence beyond 110- 120kmph. Boot - massive. MASSIVE. 595 litres is no joke! If the gear changing is required to be as infrequent as i witnessed during the test drive, I am sure the mileage would be great too. 12- 13 kmpl in city driving is sure achievable by this car. After a 30 minute outing, when we returned, and got out of the car, the disappointment of the poor interiors had faded to some extent, but frankly speaking its not so easy to overlook the lack of plushness - nay - minimum richness required to be exuded by a car in this class. To sum up, the test drive was terrific per se. But the one thing that I still remember a day later is the crestfallen face of my wife when we first stepped inside the car. And that sure's going to influence my choice. (Surprisingly, for all my practicality, I realize that had the company provided interiors somewhere close to that of the Honda City or Vento or Linea, and had hiked the price by 50,000/-, I would sure have booked the car after 10 minutes of test drive!)

• Edward |15 Oct,2011 12:48:08 PM

I am so surprised to see so many subscribers going ga ga about this model. Read the below facts before even going near the car The car has high NVH levels and car lack refinement of similar subcompacts and superminis available in the market and also has poor build quality. It is noisy due to poor sound insulation evident to cost cutting. The Etios has also substantial low levels of features and equipment compared to other cars in its class. Overall the car lacks absolute quality and refinement of most superminis and subcompacts available. One recent report has also shown water seepage into the car

• Nityanand |18 Oct,2011 11:25:43 PM

Mahindra Varieto excutive D6 is better from the Etios in perfomence ,milage,exterior and running in offroad also.

• subhash |20 Oct,2011 09:35:30 PM

tell me about milege of petrol segment

• avanish Kumar |06 Dec,2011 09:51:04 AM

Heloo i want to buy first car in my life. i am bit confuse with Swift Dezire VDI and Toyota ETIOS EP(GD) bot are deisel and the Waiting period of Swift dezire is 4months so pls suggest which one i have to buy.

Pallavi |28 Dec,2011 06:02:01 PM

hi avanish .. well i think that you should go with ETIOS coz in looks & in performance it is far more Better (actually Good) than Swift Dzire .. and the mileage is Awesome !!! I'am going to buy Etios this January and have researched well enough about this car .... i do wanted to buy Volkswagen polo but Etios is a family sedan car which is very important for me !!! :)

• jyothi reddy. g |14 Mar,2012 02:43:38 PM

how z ur driving experience with dis car.. i have booked the car and waiting for the car....

• mukesh |13 Jun,2012 08:38:55 PM

what is the waiting time in DELHI & ON ROAD PRICE OF TOYOTA ETIOS PETROL MODEL

• pratap kumar |13 Nov,2012 03:33:47 PM

iam confused between swift dezire ZXI, Sunny XL and Etios V. other than the normal features , iam more interested in safety features and value for money. iam in a job where i dont get to drive much, maybe few hundred kms in a month at the most. so petrol or diesel is not the question. awaiting advise from u.

Toyota Etios 2010-2012 review scorecard