The best car in the segment

By for Tata Zest 2015-06-16 13:04:51.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage, Comfort, Ground Clearance

Cons : Not found yet

Look and Style: I own a TATA Zest XMS (Petrol) model. I have to do the first servicing but I strongly believe it is the best car in the segment with awesome features such as low cost of ownership, comfort and loaded with features in comparison to all car companies especially Maruti. The beauty is that it is the best in the segment but cheaper than at least 20K bucks from the Dzire, Xcent or Amaze.

Comfort: It is very comfortable; with its high ground clearance and high seating posture, it gives a good command over the road. It gives the feeling that you are driving an SUV.

Pickup: Pickup is really awesome especially in the city and is best in the sports mode.

Mileage: I have read a lot of reviews on this car before purchasing it in April 2015, each review gave it an average of 9-12 KPL. But guys after driving for around 2000 kms my KPL shows an average of 15kpl. Recently, I clocked 21.5 kpl in eco mode without AC in normal city traffic with 03 stops. I think the TATA is showing an incorrect avg of 17.6 kpl, they must recheck their mileage once again with the ARAI. It is the most fuel efficient car being 200 kg heavier than Dzire. The real mileage should be even more than that in highways may be in the range of 25-26 kpl.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this November
  • pooransingh ahirwar |17 Jun,2015 11:47:41 AM

I want to purchase tata zest zxi model car.