No response from the dealers

By for Tata Zest 2014-11-06 14:25:46.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Everything

Cons : Dealership

I wanted to purchase Tata Zest Diesel in Blue shade. I contacted all the near by dealerships in Ahmedabad. I called around 4 dealers but to my surprise nobody has taken the pain of giving me the Pro invoice and its price. I am completely surprised why this type of negative approach is there from Tata dealers. As there is no dealer nearby my city Porbandar and the Rajkot and Jamnagar dealerships have been cancelled. I don't know how Tata Motors are marketing their products. Their marketing efforts are good but what about such marketing when dealers do not respond. Very disappointed.

• R.S.JAMWAL |12 Nov,2014 02:35:50 PM

I have purchased Tata zest diesel version on 27.9.2014 from Hi Tech Tata Motors, Didwin Tikker, Distt. Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh. Zest is no doubt very excellent with best features. Its ground clearance is very good. But the mileage of tata zest is very poor. It is giving 15-16 Km/per litre. I have brought this complaint to the notice of dealer. But, yet no fruitful action has been taken so far by them. Car is very comfortable and its pick up is marvellous. I am sure, there is no match of any Sedan car with Tata zest .

jacky |03 Dec,2014 03:18:02 PM

you are saying its giving 15-16 kmpl. are you expecting it to give 75kmpl?comon man its a car not Bike.

prasad |17 Jul,2015 01:31:37 PM

Dear frnd on fifth gear accelerat the paddle at 2000 rpm u will get milage of 22 kmpl+

• Rama krishna Juluri |12 Nov,2014 03:58:06 PM

I have purchased tata zest diesel version XMS on 10th of october2014 from siva shankar motors vizag, its pick up is excellent, when i have driven the car in the speed range of 60-80 km/hr i am getting 23 kmpl mileage,when crossed 100 km/hr speed, iam getting only 16kmpl mileage. Dash board is very good, plastic quality is excellent, ground clearance is good. Gear position indication, fuel efficiency display, seat belt alarm are very good features .Over all Build quality is very good compared to other entry level sedans. The above feed back is only my experience in one month, we have to wait and see the mileage in long run.also its reliability to be checked in long run.

• Nikunj |03 Dec,2014 12:30:21 AM

I wish to know more on the zest petrol performance and the update on this revtron engine if somebody had experienced the same

• BRIJ MOHAN SHARMA |09 Dec,2014 12:51:19 PM

Dear sir, Please suggest me, I shall purchase TATA ZESTCAR OR HONDA AMAZE OUR PER DAY RUNNING IS 40 TO 50 Km DESEL OR PETROL CAR. THANKS

• atirah fazli |06 May,2015 10:21:39 PM

ITS A VERY GOOD CAR,INTERIOR GOOD, COMFORT EXCELLENT, AND MILAGE MY CAR 26.8 KM/L NON-AC AND WITH AC 22.5. I LIKE VERY MUCH I WILL GIVE 9/10 RATING