Tata Banger-Winger

By for Tata Winger from UK 2012-06-07 21:46:43.0
  • Appearance

Pros : First 12-Seater from Renault

Cons : Ugly, Outdated, Scrapyard junk

This is what Jamshedji-TATA is thinking in his grave.. Dear Countrymen,I am turning in my grave to see TATA motors dumping outdated 1980s Renault Traffic van on poor ignorant Indians as a luxury vehicle. I would have thrown up if I ever had a chance to see this antique delivery van. I would have slapped Ratan for not using his Jaguar/LandRover experties, but relying on this old banger from a scrapyard. Like picking up 75 year old begger and introduce that to your family as a new 18-year old bride. Shame on him.Ratan needs good bit of spanking. Naughty boy he is.I want to enlighten my fellow countrymen that after Renault/Nissan dumped this model, 3 generations of new models were introduced.i.e. 1984 (banger-winger), then 1991, 1997, 2002. Search on www.Wikipedia.org for Renault Traffic. Ratan is learning from Jaggu (Jagdish Khattar from Maruti), who is keeping Alto alive forgenerations. i.e. Maruti 800 => Suzuki Alto in 1984, Maruti Zen =>Suzuki Alto in 1992, Maruti Alto => Suzuki Alto in 2000, Maruti A-Star =>Suzuki Alto in 2008. Simple Magic.. But everything goes in India with our connection with government official. We pay them a lot to keep 300% import duty to deprive Indians to own a good standard car.

• arjun |05 Aug,2012 11:15:37 PM

ya,you may be right!! india is such a poor country...people tend to tempted by cheap affordable priced cars.may be this might be the main reason why our country and people's living standards are so low!!..india is fucking corrupt...all other countries are getting way ahead of themselves in technology,style,comfort etc..we are lagging behind ...all the unsold imported goods are dumped in our country and put on for sale at higher rates...this is INDIA- EDAR SAB KUCH BIKTA HAI....a normal middle class family in our country can't even dream beyond TATA,MARUTI SUZUKI & FORD......fuck this shit!! its just a crap and its never gonna change no matter waht!!......

• varun |13 Dec,2014 11:33:09 PM

ratan sir i was a big fan of yours innovations and technique , but now after checking renault traffic 1994 , nw in came to know that oour idol is a cheater too . Shame on tata and pity on the buyers who at the time of buying vehicle thinking to purchase a new product didnt knew purchasing a outdated one with same safety rating of that time (i.e 1994) . great job tata team .

• balu |14 May,2015 03:16:03 PM

Travelled on winger for long distance , nice experience. it s a good deisel vehicle you will get at this price,if you compare with toyota innova and all its pretty good vehicle. Those who are commenting on this car is the one who did not drove or travelled in this car. See why Tata Indica becomes a big hit. how bullet age old vehicle still a big hit. see the TATA new zest&bolt a big hit.