Rating of Tata Winger

Tata Banger-Winger

This is what Jamshedji-TATA is thinking in his grave.. Dear Countrymen,I am turning in my grave to see TATA motors dumping outdated 1980s Renault Traffic van on poor ignorant Indians as a luxury vehicle. I would have thrown up if I ever had a chance to see this antique delivery van. I would have slapped Ratan for not using his Jaguar/LandRover experties, but relying on this old banger from a scrapyard. Like picking up 75 year old begger and introduce that to your family as a new 18-year old bride. Shame on him.Ratan needs good bit of spanking. Naughty boy he is.I want to enlighten my fellow countrymen that after Renault/Nissan dumped this model, 3 generations of new models were introduced.i.e. 1984 (banger-winger), then 1991, 1997, 2002. Search on www.Wikipedia.org for Renault Traffic. Ratan is learning from Jaggu (Jagdish Khattar from Maruti), who is keeping Alto alive forgenerations. i.e. Maruti 800 => Suzuki Alto in 1984, Maruti Zen =>Suzuki Alto in 1992, Maruti Alto => Suzuki Alto in 2000, Maruti A-Star =>Suzuki Alto in 2008. Simple Magic.. But everything goes in India with our connection with government official. We pay them a lot to keep 300% import duty to deprive Indians to own a good standard car.

K