Tigor XZA - 50 km review
Yesterday, I took delivery of the Tigor XZA Espresso Brown colour. Extremely happy to own the car.Positive points
- The acceleration in Automation mode is just right for City ride.
- Turning radius is small, easy to manoeuvre
- I could sense stability while taking turns, may be because of corner stability feature
- Plush cabin feeling inside, very comfortable, very luxurious, very calm
- Awesome audio system
- Parking Assist feature is useful
- The Sport mode comes with Automatic mode of AMT and actually makes the drive goooovy
- My personal preference is Manual mode of AMT and whatever little I could drive at a stretch, I could sense that my highway drive is going to be excitingly peppy.
- The steering wheel is buttery smooth and responsive
- The exterior design caught public attention in the traffic.
What I am yet to observe
- Highway performance
Overall, FVFM. Full value for money.
- 48 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Tigor Reviews
The Tata Tigor has stolen my heart, I'm glued to it! Tata is doing fantabulous these days, they are coming o...Read More
- 146 Likes
- 31 Dislikes