Pros: Mileage - great, on the highway, it gives around 25.5 km/ltr. Comfort - Best in the class. I drove it non-stop for 450 kms, didn't even felt tired. Back seats are not that comfortable though. Performance - I have done a lot of off-roading with this. It amazes me every time. Styling - Wasnt a great fan, but it grew on me. Boot: Very well designed, I really enjoy the absence of the metallic rods. Really increase the overall storage. Cons: Body packing - Like early generations Tata, this makes body sounds too. Speaker's durability - In just a few months, one of my speakers started buzzing. For sure, a great buy in its price range.
- 11 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor User Reviews
- All (31)
- Mileage (9)
- Performance (6)
- Looks (9)
- Comfort (11)
- Engine (2)
- Interior (3)
- Power (1)
- More ...
From my personal experience, this is one the best car that TATA Motors has ever produced in India market... this is the most valuable car it has everything thing that a g...
- View All Tigor Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor
- Tigor XECurrently ViewingRs.5,75,000*EMI: Rs. 12,73720.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,10,000*EMI: Rs. 13,80320.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,000*EMI: Rs. 14,63620.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,60,000*EMI: Rs. 14,90220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs. 16,74220.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars