Pros: Mileage - great, on the highway, it gives around 25.5 km/ltr. Comfort - Best in the class. I drove it non-stop for 450 kms, didn't even felt tired. Back seats are not that comfortable though. Performance - I have done a lot of off-roading with this. It amazes me every time. Styling - Wasnt a great fan, but it grew on me. Boot: Very well designed, I really enjoy the absence of the metallic rods. Really increase the overall storage. Cons: Body packing - Like early generations Tata, this makes body sounds too. Speaker's durability - In just a few months, one of my speakers started buzzing. For sure, a great buy in its price range.
- 21 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor User Reviews
- All (56)
- Mileage (19)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (10)
- Comfort (18)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (4)
- Power (2)
- More ...
My car tata Tigor zx+ 2020 is just 1 month old and till now I am having the best experience with my car. Everyone complaining about Tata for their after-sale service but ...
I have Initially hesitant to go for Tata cars, As 8 months back I used to have a BS4 engine Ertiga vehicle and due to an accident it went to for a total loss. So I brough...
- View All Tigor Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor
- Tigor XECurrently ViewingRs.5,39,000*EMI: Rs. 12,09420.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 13,31720.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,40,000*EMI: Rs. 14,52920.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,000*EMI: Rs. 14,75220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85520.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars
On Tata Tigor :- Consumer offer up to Rs. ...