Pros: Mileage - great, on the highway, it gives around 25.5 km/ltr. Comfort - Best in the class. I drove it non-stop for 450 kms, didn't even felt tired. Back seats are not that comfortable though. Performance - I have done a lot of off-roading with this. It amazes me every time. Styling - Wasnt a great fan, but it grew on me. Boot: Very well designed, I really enjoy the absence of the metallic rods. Really increase the overall storage. Cons: Body packing - Like early generations Tata, this makes body sounds too. Speaker's durability - In just a few months, one of my speakers started buzzing. For sure, a great buy in its price range.
- 25 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor User Reviews
- All (89)
- Mileage (29)
- Performance (18)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (27)
- Engine (11)
- Interior (8)
- Power (4)
- More ...
Tata Tigor XZ+ (top-end) manual variant. My honest feedback: Pros: 1) Stylish exterior design. Lots of Chromes used in exterior as well as in Interior and with Diamond cu...
- View All Tigor Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor
- Tigor XECurrently ViewingRs.5,59,900*EMI: Rs. 12,49220.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,19,900*EMI: Rs. 14,06620.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,60,900*EMI: Rs. 14,94120.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,71,900*EMI: Rs. 15,21020.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,73,900*EMI: Rs. 17,33820.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars
On Tata Tigor :- Saving up to Rs. 43,000 +...