Pros: Mileage - great, on the highway, it gives around 25.5 km/ltr. Comfort - Best in the class. I drove it non-stop for 450 kms, didn't even felt tired. Back seats are not that comfortable though. Performance - I have done a lot of off-roading with this. It amazes me every time. Styling - Wasnt a great fan, but it grew on me. Boot: Very well designed, I really enjoy the absence of the metallic rods. Really increase the overall storage. Cons: Body packing - Like early generations Tata, this makes body sounds too. Speaker's durability - In just a few months, one of my speakers started buzzing. For sure, a great buy in its price range.
- 23 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor User Reviews
- All (76)
- Mileage (26)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (15)
- Comfort (21)
- Engine (10)
- Interior (6)
- Power (4)
- More ...
Tigor is a very worthy car for the price tag. Had got it for 8lk for top-end petrol. Now also it's almost the same even with more features and improved design. Less maint...
- View All Tigor Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor
- Tigor XECurrently ViewingRs.5,49,500*EMI: Rs. 11,49020.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMCurrently ViewingRs.609,500*EMI: Rs. 13,05220.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,500*EMI: Rs. 13,92820.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,61,500*EMI: Rs. 14,16420.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,500*EMI: Rs. 16,29820.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars
On Tata Tigor :- Consumer offer up to Rs. ...