Best car among Compact Sedan in india
It is now almost 18 months I have purchased this car. Let me tell you I brought this car mainly because of VFM. The top model petrol cost was near 6.5 lakhs On road, including Extended warranty . And I have also driven Amaze, Dzire and Aspire a lot..
1) Value for money. (Biggest for me, it nearly cost almost one lakh less compared to other cars with almost same features)
2) For me Best looking compact Sedan against other competitors (again that is subjective and personal opinion may vary)
3) Excellent Suspension, spacious , best Boot among its competitors (it also has hydraulics to open the boot outside the cabin, making it more spacious around corners)
4) Light and still stable steering.
5) Best Audio system with very good sound quality..
6) Good airy and spacious feeling.
7) Tata has improved after sales services, if you compare it with an year or two back.
8) Very robust and good material body.Cons:
1) Awful NVH levels, I am really surprised by the review given by this Gentleman in this video.. Though Tata has worked a lot from 2017 start till today to improve on the noise and vibrations, it still is not that good as compared to its rivals.
2) Pick up is lethargic , especially in Diesel version. in petrol too it is not that good as it appears, especially in midrange.
3) There is scope in improvement in Clutch and gearbox.
4) Three cylinder engine produces slight jerkiness , though not that much visible due to improvement in refinement and tuning in engine. Overall, I would agree that it is the best Compact Sedan package in India as of now.
- 34 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Other Tigor Reviews
I were great FAN of SWIFT K12 vxi Since I purchased it in 2010, but after got the WOW Tigor 1.2 P XZ, my doubt Cleared that TATA have Made Superb Compact Sedan, Drove it ...
I bought TATA TIGOR from KVR DREAM VEHICLES EDAKKAD THOTTADA KANNUR, just before 29 days.After one week problem arised that while driving smoke is coming from the front p...
We have just completed our 2500 kms long journey from ahmedabad to pune to mahabaleshwar to goa to belgaun to pune to ahmedabad in all types of road 2 lan, 6 lan, hill ro...
Tata Tigor Further Research
Trending Tata Cars