The infotainment system is not so user-friendly. It needs an update. All other features are excellent and riding the tiger is always fun. The improved suspension gives confidence in tackling all potholes in Indian roads.
- 1 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor User Reviews
- All (48)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (7)
- Looks (10)
- Comfort (13)
- Engine (2)
- Interior (3)
- Power (1)
- More ...
I have driven my Tigor xz+ petrol for few thousand kilometres and I am very happy with my decision despite friends suggesting not to go with Tata cars. Everyone has their...
- View All Tigor Reviews
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor
- Tigor XECurrently ViewingRs.5,75,000*EMI: Rs. 12,73720.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,10,000*EMI: Rs. 13,80320.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,000*EMI: Rs. 14,63620.3 kmplManual
- Tigor XMA AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,60,000*EMI: Rs. 14,90220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor XZA Plus AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs. 16,74220.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Tata Cars