Value For Money And Great Looks, Just Go For It

By for Tata Tiago 2016-11-12 14:23:02.0
  • Appearance

It is my first car and I have been driving it for a month. I review it as an easy commute car, the drive is very smooth and I have learned driving on this car so it is a great experience. I have upgraded from bike to car and I had a fear that it will not be as smooth but Tiago made it possible. At almost 5 lakh (Tiago XT o) it is a great value for money. The engine is smooth and does not produce as much noise as some reviewers have commented. At this price, Tata is giving airbags and Harman sound system which is seen only in high-end models of other companies. Interiors are great and plastic finish is fine. Rear seat and passenger seat are very comfortable and give a good feeling of exclusiveness. The car gets the Connect next infotainment system exclusively developed by Harman which is very easy to operate. There are charging point and mobile holder. The steering wheel is of the right size and offers good grip. Dashboard buttons are within reach and well laid out button are of good quality and does not look cheap. The Revotron is an 1199cc, three-cylinder petrol engine made of aluminium. It produces a peak power of 85PS and a torque of 114Nm. It is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox and its claimed fuel efficiency is an impressive 23.84kpl, however, actually it gives around 18 to 20 kmpl on the road. Boot space is adequate for those who actually use it on regular basis. Leg space for me on driver seat is more than enough, my height is 5'5". For taller people, it might be an issue but it is compact hatchback so you can not demand more from it . So finally my recommendation is that go for it without hesitation.