• Great styling. A very chic-looking hatchback at a value-for-money price!
• Tata has put in a lot of effort on quality and it shows. No signs of cost cutting at all.
• Solid build & construction, unlike most of its flimsy competitors.
• High quality, well-designed interiors. Lots of storage and a useful 242-litre boot too.
• The suspension offers excellent ride comfort with neutral handling.
• City friendly nature: light controls, agreeable ergonomics & good driveability (both engines).
• Amazing 8-speaker Harman entertainment system. Sounds top class.
• Feature list with 2 driving modes, parking sensors + display, cooled glovebox, full MID & more.
• Mediocre 3-cylinder engines. Petrol, especially, is unimpressive • Low refinement levels. NVH package has many holes.
• Rear headroom is tight. Also, a rare Tata hatchback that cannot seat 5 (best for 4).
• Concerns over long-term reliability, more so of the freshly developed engines.
• Tata's after-sales experience remains a gamble. Service quality is far from that of Maruti & Hyundai
This three pot engine comes with 83bhp and a 114Nm torque with 1200 od...
When i heard about this car i feel the same look might be as all Tata ...
We just purchased Tiago XT (Petrol). I really loved this car in overal...
After a long time, Tata Motors have finally launched a car for the con...
If you are planning to buy a mid segment car with high mileage, Tata T...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals