Tata Tiago: A Good Tata Product

• Appearance

Pros : Styling, Comfort, Features

Cons : Engine noise, Interior quality, Vibrations

I bought the Tata Tiago a month back. I have been inside a Tata India ever since I remember being in a car. My father is still using the Indica and it still works great. Owing to the trust in the Tata brand, I bought the Tiago. The car has a really good build quality and feels strong. The designing is also good and the car looks really good. The new grill and headlamps make the car look smart and the boot gate is also elegant. The paint quality is also good and the car shines in the sun.

Inside, the car does look a little odd. It is because the quality of the plastic used on the dashboard is not good. The button on the other hand, are good and have a nice click. The steering wheel is nice and fits well in the hand. The juke car app is one of the best features as it lets you pool a songs list when you are with your friends. Seats are also very comfortable and seating five people is both easy and comfortable. But, and here it comes, like the Indica, there are a lot of vibrations and noise in the cabin. The steering vibrates, and so does the gear knob. They are especially high in high speeds. Noise from the engine is also quite audible in the cabin.

The drive of the car is good. It accelerates fast and is easy to manoeuvre. Steering is also light and good for city use. I own a diesel variant and its is good punchy motor. Mileage is also good and is near the claimed mark on highways. The suspension is a little hard, but that is good as it makes the handling better.

Overall, I am really satisfied with the car and trust Tata with the after sales service too. I am glad I bought the Tiago and my love for it grows with every drive.

Comments Tata Tiago
  • Umapathi |19 May,2016 08:01:21 PM

I want to buy a car in 5 k either tata tiago or Maruti Celerio, please can you suggest me which one is best

Pradeep |20 May,2016 09:25:23 AM

Go with tiago Petrol

Rattan Singh |21 May,2016 03:01:00 PM

Tata tiago is the best in all hatchback . Its features are great according to its price . As well as it is very good in comparision of celerio or more cars of suzuki . This car is very heave . This is heavy then bleno.this is 1080 kg and bleno is 940 kg .

Umapathi |21 May,2016 06:56:08 PM

Thank u all for your suggestions and advice. I also had taken test ride of tiago, I felt very comfort & very nice product of tata. I will plan to buy this car.

farooq |23 May,2016 08:38:45 PM

tata tiago xz petrol

Tanmaya Kumar Baral |05 Jun,2016 04:20:33 PM

Tiago is best..

Bishal Chhetri |06 Jun,2016 06:06:12 PM

Better consider Wagon R, you can wait for facelift Brio or Eon.

• Abhinandan |20 May,2016 10:37:11 PM

Booked Tiago XZ petrol and waiting for it

Rattan Singh |21 May,2016 02:56:56 PM

Your decision is very well .i booked its xz petrol varient and i am also waiting for it.ha ha ha

• Bharath |21 May,2016 09:03:58 AM

Tiago top end petrol or maritime swift vxi petrol. Tiago seems to be noisy other than that any issue..

• Rattan Singh |21 May,2016 02:51:35 PM

I really love this car . I really love this car.I asking you please check this car once in your near tata showroom .it is great .its feature is very great compared to its price .

• Kishan Devaragunda |21 May,2016 03:24:17 PM

I had test drive both variants ... I liked diesel ..little noisy but power is good .. Audio system, dash and most of all interiors are premium... We can feel the adv tech of steering while driving... I booked desil xz

Pravin Khadke |18 Sep,2016 09:11:36 PM

Hi hows review if your disel variant

• Venkatesh k gundekar |21 May,2016 11:10:33 PM

I want to by XB petrol

azger |28 Jun,2016 04:08:16 AM

What is the price that u r getting in ur area?

• hardeep singh |22 May,2016 01:04:48 AM

And I booked Taigo XT (DIESAL)...Eagerly waiting for delivery...!

vishnu |22 May,2016 02:03:41 PM

I am also waiting for xz petrol but iam worried about tata engine and resail value..... any body can clear my doubt???

hardeep singh |22 May,2016 02:23:01 PM

Yes... The resale value of tata is low as compared to maruti,Hyundai etc but the Tata Tiago's both engines are very refined and gives good drivability and feedback....!

• vishnu |22 May,2016 08:18:34 PM

Users plz tell me about the milage you get from tiago

Umapathi |23 May,2016 03:25:38 PM

Users review is important in purchasing any new car. Any one from tiago user can tell it's mileage in city and in high ways and also its comfort in respect of road grip, vibration etc.,. Kindly share these information

Yogesh Aher |24 Jul,2016 12:10:30 AM

City 22 high way -25

• DINESH selvaraju |23 May,2016 09:33:37 PM

I booked the car on april but I m still waiting for red colour Tiago..

hardeep singh |24 May,2016 08:57:02 AM

The Red colored Tiago has long waiting period....! 3months approx...

• arvind |26 May,2016 01:30:53 PM

Tata tiago car ki cost bada Di kya

• Ramesh |26 May,2016 03:43:02 PM

How about the AC performance

• Ankur Kumar |29 May,2016 09:09:57 AM

I want to choose between tiago and wagonR. Which one is better? Pls advise

arvind |29 May,2016 09:19:10 AM

Tiago is best for you

• naveen |05 Jun,2016 11:00:04 PM

Tata tiago is brilliant, if you don't believe compare it with Swift,figo...it has lot of features... A best value for money car(last year zest won the award).. Do test drive.This is new Tata's avatar..even the logo design is changed..happy driving

Neeraj |06 Jun,2016 02:33:32 PM

Please tell me about the average..

• Govind Kendre |11 Jun,2016 10:53:50 PM

I am also exciting to brought new tiago I have already booked it before 45 days but I am quite upset due to late delevory ,,I think if tata showroom delayed more time to delevory then I can change my option I will missed tiago and that is depend upon tata

• Satish Kushwaha |14 Jun,2016 04:04:05 PM

Diesel or petrol ? I m confused

c venkataramana |19 Jun,2016 08:27:29 PM

I too booked TIAGO x petrol in April but waiting. Unbearable to wait long period.

• vansh |25 Jun,2016 03:07:14 PM

I have xt petrol & got milage 25+ M very happy wid this car

anup |30 Jun,2016 04:33:11 PM

Am also looking to book TIAGO but confuse with baleno nd tiago which one to go plz suggest me

• sakila murmu |03 Jul,2016 03:09:33 PM

Please tell me which is best option for buy tiago or grand I10

• hariom garg |07 Jul,2016 11:52:11 PM

This car is very bad

ketan |22 Jul,2016 04:25:39 PM

Konsi bad he.tiago k i10

• chandu varma |12 Jul,2016 08:36:07 PM

Kya gadi 100 ke upar speed gai to gadi halti he ...babling karti he kya....

• SK SHARMA |17 Jul,2016 05:38:24 PM

You have not mentioned whether your car is petro or diesel driven.

• ketan |22 Jul,2016 04:15:11 PM

Kya tata tiago petrol ko CNG kar shkte he?

• kailas shinde |27 Jul,2016 09:48:52 PM

Please any one suggest me tata tiago or kuv100 or Maruti celerio in diesel. Give me reason to purchase this model

Avdhesh |20 Sep,2016 09:18:35 AM

Tata tiago

• Tarun |05 Sep,2016 10:32:23 AM

Booked Tiago Xz Petrol on 11th August 2016 in Agra...Dealer promised to deliver car till 31st Aug, but it didnt happen.....And disappointed to say that there is still no commitment from dealer regarding delivery date.... End less wait...

• shyam |14 Sep,2016 10:19:32 PM

Which car best in both car i20 magna or VW polo please I cunfuse please suggest me.

• hnrathod |16 Sep,2016 08:53:53 PM

Palis hel me new cars konsi le saku tata ki seleriyo ya Figo

Tata Tiago review scorecard