My Tiago

By for Tata Tiago 2016-09-18 17:15:03.0
  • Appearance

I purchased the Tiago in the month of April, 2016 and I have the top model, XZ. I am the first owner of this car in Delhi. I found out this car is awesome in its segment with offering like Harman music system and multi-driving mode, which are offered mostly in luxury cars. I have compleated 4500kms and engine refinement is very good, mileage is excellent in this segment of 1200cc (city.18kmpl/Highway 22kmpl) and eco mode on highway provides you with a better mileage option. On the other hand, pickup is also good. On the off-roads and in the muddy surface, the ground clearance is also good. My friends are so much impressed by this car and the quality of this car is very good. I have also customised it a little bit. I compared it with another car of this segment and I found that this car is really superb in the pricing of 3.2-4.8 lakh. The best thing I found in this car is safety features like ABS and EBD, it helps on highway driving. Harman music system with 8 speakers provides you with a good feel of the luxury car and with enabled GPS, Blutooth system. Height adjustment seat is also good for the short height people with steering adjustment and cruse control. I love this car by heart I drive it like a queen on the roads and it is also a centre of attraction on the roads. Finally I request customers that they must take a test drive of the Tiago.

• Tata Tiago