My Review of Tiago XZ Petrol after 12769 KM of driving
I have bought the car (Tata Tiago XZ Petrol) on "Laxmipujan" (28th October 2017). I am daily user of the car.Pros:
1. Design: You feel very lucky when you seat at the driving seat and have a glance at interior in front of you. Perfect Interior and Exterior Design
2. Mileage Always above 20 with AC. I drive in City as well as on Highway daily.
3. Comfort: I can bet on this! You name any car in this segment having such great comfort for both front and rear passengers.
4. 1200 CC feel us no guilty while driving with sedan cars.
5. Once you get on highway it feels like sedan car without having any vibrations noise etc.
6. Entertainment: Speaking about entertainment system, Harmon music system leaves no stone unturned with 8 speakers giving rich quality of sound. Cons:
1. Vibrations: Tata Motors should have to work on this. When you start the car and put your hand on gear, it feels you get shock of electricity without current. But with 3 cylinder engine this is somewhat expected.
2. Noise: Not much, but yes have some noise issues at the start of engine. Once you get the speed this issue gets faded. Overall, with the on-road price of 5.48 Lac for Top Model, I am 100% proud owner of Tiago. Go for it. I would really like to thank www.cardekho.com for their rigorous research on every car that helped me in taking right decision.
- 16 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other Tiago Reviews
First of all, I selected this car because of good safety feature, music system, good looks and above all it is in my budget. I couldn't forget that rainy day of deliv...
I purchased the Tata Tiago XZ, which is a petrol version on 20 May, 2016. It is the best car in the segment when compared to the Swift or Grand i10 or Figo. Price is just...
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago. I am a moderate car...
Tata Tiago Further Research
Trending Tata Cars