Rating of Tata Tiago

My Review of Tiago XZ Petrol after 12769 KM of driving

K
Kiran
On: Apr 24, 2017 | 626 Views

I have bought the car (Tata Tiago XZ Petrol) on "Laxmipujan" (28th October 2017). I am daily user of the car.Pros:
1. Design: You feel very lucky when you seat at the driving seat and have a glance at interior in front of you. Perfect Interior and Exterior Design
2. Mileage Always above 20 with AC. I drive in City as well as on Highway daily.
3. Comfort: I can bet on this! You name any car in this segment having such great comfort for both front and rear passengers.
4. 1200 CC feel us no guilty while driving with sedan cars.
5. Once you get on highway it feels like sedan car without having any vibrations noise etc.
6. Entertainment: Speaking about entertainment system, Harmon music system leaves no stone unturned with 8 speakers giving rich quality of sound.

Cons:
1. Vibrations: Tata Motors should have to work on this. When you start the car and put your hand on gear, it feels you get shock of electricity without current. But with 3 cylinder engine this is somewhat expected.
2. Noise: Not much, but yes have some noise issues at the start of engine. Once you get the speed this issue gets faded.

Overall, with the on-road price of 5.48 Lac for Top Model, I am 100% proud owner of Tiago. Go for it.

I would really like to thank www.cardekho.com for their rigorous research on every car that helped me in taking right decision.

Other Tiago Reviews

Impactful Car

No doubt that this is the best product from Tata Motors till date, so I will start with the Pros which are much ...Read More

On: Jul 22, 2016 | 20009 Views

• M
    Muzafar Sanadi
    On: Feb 22, 2017 | 22526 Views

Muzafar Nooruddin Sanadi

I bought Tata Tiago XZ (Petrol) Car on 24.12.2016 and I am very impressed with this car. This is my first Car. H...Read More

Tata Tiago Further Research