Rating of Tata Tiago

D
Dalbir Singh
for 1.05 Revotorq XM
On: Sep 26, 2017 | 245 Views

I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago.
I am a moderate car user (home to office/office to home, 35km/day) here is my opinion on Tata Tiago,
Pros:
1. Great build quality
2. Great audio system
3. Great handling
4. Suspensions are good
5. Cabin quality is great (in my XZ top end model)
6. Pickup is great
7. Sitting arrangement is good but get slight uncomfortable while getting out as i am a tall boy :P
8. AC cooling is great, the lowest fan speed is too high as per my opinion (i miss it in my old santro xing)
9. Breaking is very effective thanks to ABS and EBD
10. Great boot space and other beautifully designed cooled glove box, bottle holder, mobile phone holder.
11. Fantastic look with 13" alloy wheels in XM variant with great pothole handling (as Ahmadabad is famous for lots of potholes any car's suspensions tires and everything will be tested here !! :))
12. Driving modes are great to use "Eco and Sports" mode.
13. Excellent service by Tata dealer and Staff. (Trust me they have improved too much, even after 3 months, the sales person take my reviews on car, regular service messages and other information)
Cons:
1. No AC went closure option (you have to be chilled compulsory :P)
2. Slight uncomfort while getting in and out for heighted drivers
3. Engine sound feels slight higher in cabin (i said slight, don't interpret you are sitting in auto as other reviewers said, i feels like sports car with the engine sound!!!)
Overall nothing bad about this car. Its a great car before taking for tiago i'd made my mind to go for Maruti Suzuki Celerio only (i'd never heard about tiago at that time!) but when i'd test drive the tiago (infect to know the actual engine sound in cabin while driving after reading the reviews) I'd booked it immediately.
I've read many reviews stating that tiago feels like an auto rickshaw or truck :O
as per my opinion, nothing feels like that, its a great and must go car in its segment.
and at last read the review but take decision after taking a test drive only. Trust me you won't disappoint with Tata Tiago.

Other Tiago Reviews

• v
    vikas
    On: May 24, 2016 | 169070 Views

Best car from Tata in a new appearance

Last month, I have bought Tata Tiago Revotorq XZ & have completed 2100 km till date. In this period, I hav...Read More

• A
    Anurag sharma
    for 1.2 Revotron XZ WO Alloy
    On: Nov 26, 2016 | 57995 Views

The Unexpected Tata Car

I bought Tata Tiago XZ (Petrol) a month ago and I am very impressed by this car. Here are few parameters which c...Read More

• j
    joshna
    On: May 30, 2016 | 81973 Views

Tata Tiago - Excellent Car

Full review Exterior - Stylish design and from some angles it looks like the new Ford Figo but better than that...Read More

• S
    SANDEEP BOKADIYA
    for 1.05 Revotorq XM Option
    On: May 30, 2016 | 71191 Views

I Bought Tiago XM Diesel

Have bought Tata's most precious metal, Tiago XM Diesel 8 days back from Sanya Motors, a Tata dealer from Au...Read More

• S
    Saurabh Lele
    for 1.2 Revotron XZ
    On: Jul 22, 2016 | 20010 Views

Impactful Car

No doubt that this is the best product from Tata Motors till date, so I will start with the Pros which are much ...Read More

Tata Tiago Further Research