Its Fantastico

By for Tata Tiago 2016-08-07 22:18:59.0
  • Appearance

After years of trying, Tata Motors seems to have hit the purple patch with this nice little number, the Tiago. On the inside, things remain interesting, it?s cheerful cabin with nice colours and fabric trim. Stylish interior, fuel efficiency , new design value for money, heavy metal in its segment. Amazing handling, ABD & EBD, Harman music system, Storage space, reverse parking sensor best in its segment. Initially, I made my decision to buy Hyundai Grand i10 but I took this car instantly by knowing their feature and price, I took test drive twice and felt it's a worth car to buy, I finally thought to go for it, I feel this car will be turning point for our great Indian manufacturer Tata.

Tata has done really well by making the Tiago look distinctly different than the Indica while retaining its heritage. The tail design is modern and fresh with the horizontal tail lamps. Body coloured bumpers are standard on the Tiago and so is the rear spoiler. Alloy wheels, wing mirrors with turn indicators, rear wash and wipe function are all fantastic.

Dual front airbags, height adjustable seats, ABS and EBD with corner stability control are some extraordinary feature of this car.

For the combination of good looks, quality interiors and respectable ride and handling, the Tiago is an excellent value proposition in the compact hatchback segment.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May