No doubt that this is the best product from Tata Motors till date, so I will start with the Pros which are much more outnumbering the Cons.
1. Design: Looks based on Tata's new Impact design strategy are totally amazing. The car looks and feels sneaky with neat minute details in the interior of the car. The interiors feel Premium too and definitely a big improvement from the previous Tata cars.
2. Ride & Handling: It is a very smooth car with great pickup and Electronic Power Assisted Steering(EPAS) is very responsive.
3. Infotainment: The sound system by Harman makes us go "WOW!". The 4 Tweeter 4 Speaker system along with Navigation and phone call support is great to use.
4. Mileage: I am using this car only for 2 weeks so cannot really comment upon this right now.
5. Safety & Security: The top variant of the car has ABS, EBD and SCS as a standard on it and also the front 2 Airbags and Rear Parking Sensors. It is pretty much that can be offered in a car at this low price to be safe and secure.
6. Price: The most important factor in Indian market is price and Tata has successfully challenged its competitors with such an astonishingly low price as compared to the features offered in the car.
7. Add-ons: There are numerous features which I feel are a big big plus for this car, like Follow-me-home Lamps, Speed Volume Control, One-touch down driver power window, 22 storage spaces (Some are even hard to find), cooled glove-box etc.
8. Another unique feature I found in this car is that the doors open in 3 stages to avoid dashing them while getting out in narrow spaces. It's something very thoughtful. There are many many great things which are present in this car which are a class above the class in which the car lingers.
Moving to the Cons:
1. Engine Noise: The Petrol engine is noisy especially you feel it when you're on a tiny surrounded road or in a closed parking.
2. AC Noise: The fan speed when increased to 3 or above, the AC starts to get noisy which is a bit distracting. I found only these 2 things which can really be called as Cons for Tata Tiago. The absence of touch-screen infotainment or AMT version is really a different thing and cannot be covered under Cons.
My Verdict: Compare its features and prices with Honda Brio, Hyundai Elite i20, Hyundai Grand i10, Chevrolet Beat, Honda Jazz, Maruti Celerio and you will be surprised to see that Tiago stands tall out of all of them with almost lowest price and almost all best features.
Its been a month since i got the delivery of my Tata Tiago Revetron XZ...
I bought Tata Tiago XZ (Petrol) a month ago and i am very impressed by...
The Tiago is Tata's latest entry into the compact car segment. The...
Tiago is one of the popular car known to all cities. It is excellent w...
as its name and addline tata tiago its fantastico......this car was re...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals