I Bought Tiago XM Diesel

• Appearance

Pros : Look, Performance, Fuel Economy

Cons : Nothing as against Value for money

Have bought Tata's most precious metal, Tiago XM Diesel 8 days back from Sanya Motors, a Tata dealer from Aurangabad (MS). It was a great hospitality experience from the sales team of the dealer as they have delivered my dream car on my occasion, which made me really happy.

The way General Manager attended me and explained the feature of the car that made me buy Tiago as earlier I was really confused because of my budget and wanted to buy only a diesel car.

Have bought Tiago XM diesel Espresso Brown at Rs 5.46 lakh on road in which I was looking to buy a diesel car. Have driven the car 1000km and really happy to say it's worth value for money product from Tata after the grand success of the Indica.

Looks and Style: It looks really great as people never forget to enquire about the car when I park, it catches the eyes of the passersby, impressive in low budget. With a stylish look, it has a strong build quality. Also, the material used is of good quality which includes its metal parts, plastics, glass, colours which can be judged by anyone. Have got 4 power Windows, AC with heater, power steering.

Engine: Performance wise new Revotorq 3 cylinder engine is the best in class and really goes above the mark on quoted figures which say 69Ps of power and 140NM of Torque. Only concern is the engine sound, which technically should be there as it's a 03 cylinder engine but comparatively, it's low as a lot of efforts have been taken to reduce it, it's mounted on a strong foundation.

There is no lag in power while driving in AC on - ample acceleration and torque while overtaking, no knocking sound of gears. The gearbox is very responsive except light play in shifting and little tall gear shifting lever.

Mileage is very impressive and has recorded the figures of above 20kmpl. Steering feels good as its manoeuvre and the short turning radius is nice and needs low parking space, has good boot space compared to its nearest rivals.

The suspension is according to the Indian road conditions and does not disappoint. Seating arrangement feels alike tall boy car, which is easy for my height 5.9". Overall I'm really impressed and has nothing to suggest Tata Motors to improve at this cost.

I suggest to buy this Fantastico and experience the made in India multinational Indian brand. I feel proud to drive this great Indian company Tata Motors product. Thank you.

Comments Tata Tiago
  • Sushil Basotra |01 Jun,2016 07:30:06 AM

Is the engine of this car in petrol version make noise while driving?

Sharad |03 Jun,2016 01:24:49 AM

What was the inhand price ?

Md asghar |05 Jun,2016 12:27:01 PM

Yes engine makes noise but as the speed increases noise decreases.. Also when u start the car u can feel the vibrations but it also disappears as the speed increases.

• chandu varma |12 Jul,2016 08:32:36 PM