Rating of Tata Tiago

Great car in great Price.

A
ANKIT GOYAL
for 1.2 Revotron XM
On: Dec 27, 2016 | 35 Views

I should say Excellent performance. I brought TATA TAIGO XM (p) Sunbrust Orange colour a week ago.

Firstly, I took the test drive of this vehicle a month ago and I was not satisfied due to an uneven vibration and noise in the cabin and also in the gear knob it was like a truck is vibrating. But I trusted TATA and brought this vehicle.

I am completely satisfied with the performance. After reading reviews I thought that something is wrong in this car that everyone is saying that there is a noisy cabin in tata taigo. But I must say these are rumours until now. I had driven 500 kilometres, and it is giving 16.8 km/pl in the city. Ya, after switching to Eco driving mode, a sudden drop down in the pickup will be observed. Its AC.. simply wonderful.

As you must know XM variant does not consists of the entertainment system. 1 Thing I should say that I feel a little fuel smell inside and outside of my vehicle at the start of the day. But after consulting TATA customer care about it, they said it will be gone after the first service.

Other Tiago Reviews