Excellent Car And Value For Money

By for Tata Tiago 2016-08-17 00:18:42.0
  • Appearance

I had a 10-year-old Maruti 800 and wanted to exchange for a new car with some extra features and started comparing cars around 4 to 6.5 lakh from June 2016. I test drove the Maruti 800, Celerio, Swift, Datsun Redigo, Renault Kwid, and I was planning to purchase the Renault Kwid seeing its grand look and a touch panel. But something disturbed me and started searching on the Internet and found the Tiago with less prices having more features. The next day I visited Tata motors, and test drove the Bolt, Zest and Tiago.

Finally, I admired Tiago for its facilities (rear power windows, multi function steering, glove box cooling, adjustable steering, height adjustable driving seat) infotainment, safety (ABS, EBD, dual airbags, rear sensor, vehicle stability control system, engine immobiliser) interiors, performance and stylish look.

For 5.68 lacks (Thanjavur on road price) all features available in Tiago whereas these features can be had for around 7 lacs in other brand cars.

Feature wise Maruti 800, Kwid & Redigo cannot come near it and price & performance wise its better than Celerio.

My comparison ended here and happily booked a Tiago ZX (petrol) and I'm waiting. I'm very happy with my decision of choosing it over the Kwid.