Rating of Tata Tiago

Best ride quality in the segment

K
Kumar Ashwini
for 1.2 Revotron XZ
On: Dec 18, 2016 | 320 Views

I have finally booked my first car and its fully loaded Tiago XZ(Petrol). I have booked it after my second test drive of Tiago and multiple test drives of its competitors, Kwid, KUV100, i10, and Swift.

The deal cracker with Tiago was its drive quality. I was amazed by its clear distinction with its rivals. Tata has truely nailed it this time, the 85 bhp power output coupled with the easy transition between the gears gave a pleasurable driving experience which was missing in all of its rivals. I was not able to touch 4th gear and was able to clock 80KM/hr on busy Delhi streets.

The other major distinction is its cabin feel. Once you enter inside its cabin, it will give you a premium feel. The Harmon sound system, which is taken from the Jaguar is unparalleled not in only in this segment, but as well as in higher sedan segment. The plastic quality and the chrome finish inside the cabin are the other attractions.

I have booked this car, after making the booking for Kwid. However, I instantly changed my mind once I kept my foot on the padel. Till now, I have not found any cons in this fantastico, the one star I have reserved once I have accumulated my miles on this.

Other Tiago Reviews