Best Budget Hatch
One of the best value for money cars. Go for it without a thought. And importantly it's from an Indian manufacturer Tata. Tata has raised the bar by launching new Tiago. I myself have Gray colour and it's just amazing in every aspect. The materials used in the interior are high-quality and doesn't look like a car for 3 or 5 lakhs. Excellent suspension, Superb interiors with best "Harman" music system with 8 speakers which best in this class cars. Unbelievably smooth steering, comfortable and adjustable seats. Eco and city driving mode. The engine is noisy as compared to the Swift ZDI.
- 1 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Tiago Reviews
First of all, I selected this car because of good safety feature, music system, good looks and above all it is in my budget. I couldn't forget that rainy day of deliv...
I purchased the Tata Tiago XZ, which is a petrol version on 20 May, 2016. It is the best car in the segment when compared to the Swift or Grand i10 or Figo. Price is just...
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago. I am a moderate car...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019
On Tata Tiago :- Get First Year Insurance ...