This is an amazing car. Looking at the good parts first
1. Super styling and comfort.
2. Good leg room for driver seat especially suited for taller persons.
3. Best in class in pricing.
4. Superb audio system.
5. Navigation is nice but is app based hence you need your phone to be connected to the car via Bluetooth.
6. Decent boot space.
7. Very good power, pickup and acceleration.
Looking to some of the negatives.
1. The AC is bit noisy and cooling is a bit compromised.
2. The engine is same as the one fitted on zest, however with 3 cylinders. So for all those thinking to convert to CNG, this car has no data on that. I don't say that it would fail. Its just that at this point in time it lacks data for that.
I purchased a new tata tiago xz petrol in February 2017 and has driven...
I have bought the car (Tata Tiago XZ Petrol) on "Laxmipujan" (...
I own XZ petrol of the Tiago and it is an impressive small car. The mi...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals