All what you need
1. Excellent Return on investment
2. 8 Speaker Harman Sound System is Magic
3. Heavy and sturdy vehicle
4. Steering is quite light
5. ABS works like dream
6. Suspension and shock absorbers are of a segment higher
7. Bells and whistles like- Parking Sensors, Token Clip, Rear wiper and washer, Steering mounted Audio and Phone control, Hooks etc
8. Mileage in city(Tiago XZ Petrol) is 15-16. On highway its 18. I am not a patient driver. On highways I go above 120kmph.
1. Torque available in 1000-2000 RPM is less, when compared to swift and other similar segment vehicles. So 2nd gear seems feeble.(Only between 1000-2000) RPM.
2. Top speed is less.(Depends on requirement) I have driven it at a maximum of 160-165 kmph with 3 adults in board.
3. A little gear knob vibrations are there.
4. A very deep but low engine sound is audible. Sounds sport to me. May be trouble to others.
- 40 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Other Tiago Reviews
First of all, I selected this car because of good safety feature, music system, good looks and above all it is i...Read More
- 218 Likes
- 100 Dislikes
I purchased the Tata Tiago XZ, which is a petrol version on 20 May, 2016. It is the best car in the segment when...Read More
- 202 Likes
- 112 Dislikes
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I...Read More
- 153 Likes
- 13 Dislikes