All what you need
1. Excellent Return on investment
2. 8 Speaker Harman Sound System is Magic
3. Heavy and sturdy vehicle
4. Steering is quite light
5. ABS works like dream
6. Suspension and shock absorbers are of a segment higher
7. Bells and whistles like- Parking Sensors, Token Clip, Rear wiper and washer, Steering mounted Audio and Phone control, Hooks etc
8. Mileage in city(Tiago XZ Petrol) is 15-16. On highway its 18. I am not a patient driver. On highways I go above 120kmph.
1. Torque available in 1000-2000 RPM is less, when compared to swift and other similar segment vehicles. So 2nd gear seems feeble.(Only between 1000-2000) RPM.
2. Top speed is less.(Depends on requirement) I have driven it at a maximum of 160-165 kmph with 3 adults in board.
3. A little gear knob vibrations are there.
4. A very deep but low engine sound is audible. Sounds sport to me. May be trouble to others.
- 43 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other Tiago Reviews
First of all, I selected this car because of good safety feature, music system, good looks and above all it is in my budget. I couldn't forget that rainy day of deliv...
I purchased the Tata Tiago XZ, which is a petrol version on 20 May, 2016. It is the best car in the segment when compared to the Swift or Grand i10 or Figo. Price is just...
I've researched a lot before buying my second hatchback, and after lots of test drives and review reading, I've decided to go for Tata Tiago. I am a moderate car...
Tata Tiago Further Research
Trending Tata Cars