Tata Prima: A lovely car

By for Tata Prima from Jodhpur 2010-05-18 18:37:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Luxury car, stylish look, comfortable,

Tata Motors will give a surprise by the launch its new long awaited luxury concept sedan car,'Tata Prima' soon in India. I have already seen at the 10th Delhi auto expo 2010. I was really effected to this model. Tata Prima features will really be classy in the market. I have also made a mind to purchase a new concept luxury Tata Prima, But i didn't get any kind of information regarding that the launch and price tags as well. I have found a some details about it that it's expected to be launched by the end of this year and will be available between Rs. 12 to 15 lakh. As per the Prima cost, I hope that it would be come up them expectation.

• Sampat Lal |19 May,2010 01:52:22 PM

I was also looked at auto show, there were displayed at Tata Motors pavilion. Its seems a wonderful car in the luxury car segment. I would like to purchase it, but we should wait for at least 6 month. Let's enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• apu |16 Jun,2010 12:34:38 PM

it's a complete package of luxury style comfort and performance.

• Rao |26 May,2011 08:00:17 PM

Hope the car has good interior quality as it looks good from the outside. When it comes to tata, generally the quality of plastic, rough edges, quality of linen is not so impressive.