Maruti Vitara Brezza
    Rs   9.29 - 14.6 Lakh*

Tata's Hard Work Shows!

By for Tata Nexon 2017-10-24 20:24:53.0
  • Appearance

It is a challenge for ground-up designed sub-4m SUVs to make a good case for themselves as there's a very little price window between premium hatchbacks and mid-sized sedans where they can nestle and breathe comfortably. And Tata has done a great with the Nexon's pricing. In my books, you get a lot of bang for the buck with the Nexon! What's icing on the cake is its looks. Oh, boy! It is a looker! Saw it the other day in the mall and there's absolutely nothing in the sub-10 lakh bracket that comes even close to the Tata Nexon. I really appreciate how Tata has used various colours to make it look striking, especially the contrasting grey roof. Besides this, I loved its activity key function. For someone, like me, who do a lot of running, it is a boom because you really don't have to carry along the heavy key fob! I will go for the Nexon, just waiting for the automatic versions to be launched in the market.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Leenus |20 Nov,2017 04:28:36 PM

same here bro. BEST CAR. excellent performance. excellent fuel economy. best for driving in rain and flood. excellent suspension system. feeling luxurious while driving. Make in India. Indian car makers are best among the global market. Love Indian car makers. Respect Indian cars.

john kennedy |29 Nov,2017 12:37:49 PM

hi , this is john from chennai i just impressed by the features of tata nexon . and i plan to bye as well could you help me some details about the spec of thecar please. thank you .

• Rick |23 Nov,2017 05:39:54 PM

Impressed by specs, power and looks

• Gopal SIngh Chauhan |25 Nov,2017 04:56:41 PM

I have tata nexon ,Itis really excellent in design and performance .True value to money SUV.

• Ashish Dhagat |06 Dec,2017 12:17:37 PM

Great !!! no doubt about this car, I am following this car for the past two years & now won it [ Diesel] . Its comfortable, Suspensions Great, Tough Body, heavy even then excellent in performance clocking 19.9 in city Hyderabad, I ran about 850 Km in city only. Turning radius is less in compare to other SUV. Make In India - OUR DESI TATA , nailed it. Hard work done on the car shows caring the need. A Mini Jaguar.

hali nyori |19 Dec,2017 08:29:00 PM

have you got wear (wrist band for keyless entry)?

Dhiraj |22 Dec,2017 12:16:06 PM

How about diesel engine ? Does it makes sound ? I heard 2 of my friends complaining about engine humming in diesel version

Om Prakash Choudhary |02 Jan,2018 03:09:03 PM

What about the mileage and service costing?

• S Prasad |17 Dec,2017 08:50:52 PM

Fantastic car from Tata. I owned Indica V2 diesel & now Vista sedan class. Had a test drive of Nexon at Auto matrix Mangalore. Got impressed with the look , features, driving comfort,music system. I would love to buy this once face lift come. But I feel Tata motors would add: Auto closing side rear view mirrors(like Hyundai I 20) & Rear seat as wider as Vista Sedan class. 3rd person sitting in middle is uncomfortable with less thigh support & the body coming up in the middle(check Etios disign)

• Dr Abhishek |07 Mar,2018 02:33:58 PM

I am driving Nexon for some days. Fully satisfied by its performance in the city. Havent taken it in a highway yet. All the 3 modes provided in the vehicle are excellent. I mostly drive in the city..but 'ECO' mode is more than enough for me when me and wife travel. I have to opt for Sports mode when the car is full. I feel some discomfort while shifting reverse gear while parking. The looks, the size, the tires, the headlights and softness of steering is superb. Specially while sharp turnings.