Impressed, simply best from Tata Motors.
When saw the production ready images, was intrigued to see it in metal. When saw it in front of me was impressed. I have owned a petrol Chevrolet UVA, was planning for next car to be diesel. So planned to take a test drive of Diesel Nexon. Went to showroom and found a queue of people for test drive. Finally gave up waiting and asked the salesperson to directly book the car on viewing the demo car. Salesperson amazingly extended offer of test drive at home! He brought the Nexon XZ+ at home. Wow! could actually have a test drive and enjoy all the modes. When shifted to Sports mode, I was not willing to end the test drive. The 110 bhp and 260 nm Torque experience brought the kid in me alive. Booked the car and came to know that there is a waiting period of roughly 2 months.
One thing, the experience of buying made me change my perspective of Tata Motors completely from what I have been reading. Tata Motors is definitely in version 2.0 of there operations.
Surprised again with early delivery of the car. Went for Moroccon Blue color Single tone XZ+ variant.
Have driven for 2400km and car is giving 25.4 kmph on Diesel with different modes. My daily running is 75kms, but the car is fun to drive. The pickup and power is amazing. Have got first service done. Have read alot about bad experiences with servicing, but haven't faced any issues or setbacks.
Now some really great findings:
1. The handling and parking of the car is very easy. The design is such that the front tyres are pushed really upfront and rear are at extreme rear.
2. The engine modes are a blessing when cruising on highway or in bumper-to-bumper traffic.
3. The height of the car and the view it gives is an experience in itself.
4. The Touch screen on dashboard is perfect place for the entertainment system to be. The AC vents below the touch screen is perfect to feel the blower.
5. The interior comfort through the Seat bolstering is excellent, rear AC vent maximizes comfort. The touch screen is perfectly placed for playing video for occupants on rear seat.
6. The mileage of the car despite of weight and height is great.
7. Center console extends beautifully.
Disadvantage: I have been using UVA for many years so the following are the disadvantages compartively:
1. Storage space, like pullout glass holder, coin holder box in center console and Mobile holder in front of gear lever is missed. Probably will get used to coin holder on the dashboard and deep glass holders in center console.
2. The piano finish parts of the dashboard is prone to scratches. Will be getting it covered by glossy vinyl wrap.
3. Many a times get mixed up with the buttons on the dashboard, as there are two rows of buttons.
4. The bottle storage in doors tilts the bottle and so cannot have leaky bottles.
5. Have got seat covers with back pocket.
- 49 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Other Nexon Reviews
TATA NEXON is the best car driven by me in recent times.Tata cars main complaint is sound & vibration it is giving a tough competation to foriegn brands, no vibration...
I own a tata nexon XZ+ (Diesel), driving the car since last 2 months. The car looks really great on road, ppl keeps on asking me details about the car, in fact my nei...
The Nexon looks great, and doesn't look like any other Tata. I like the front, it looks broad, and wheels are big too. It's just the white stripe on the side that...
Tata Nexon Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
On Tata Nexon :- Get First Year Insurance ...