Rating of Tata Nano

Using Nanofrom 5 Years

s
shiju
On: Jul 08, 2016 | 231 Views

I have bought Nano LX on 13-03-2016 and used more than 45,000 km till now. Cluster unit and headlight switch unit were replaced on warranty. Clutch disc replaced in 2013 at my cost just after 20,000 km. 4 Tyres replaced at 25,000km. The vehicle delivered me on the payment of Rs 10,000/- and granted 100% finance at about 4600/- EMI of 60 months of which I had made all payments till date regularly. Insurance premium is also very low; I paid Rs 3100/- last time for full cover. I am getting average 16.5 km/ltr driving with A/c and 19.5 km without A/c in family trip. Very comfortable for parking in city and easy to drive. The a/c is powerful and cooling for first 100 km only. The excess noise from engine is horrible sometimes. I had to replace the muffler too Petrol tank is too tiny hence need to feed every 200km that's very disturbing. While driving in hills area once I lost the brake due to the excess application of clutch. This happened within 50km, I had to wait till the vehicle cool down. The worst experience is that.. Car was break-down due to starter plug complaint just 5 days after the delivery. The road assistance team came and took the car to service centre and told me that Relay unit found faulty. It was found faulty 2 times, both times my family was not with me. Thank God!!! Over-all, the car is good for the price and worthy for my family. If checking the bills I had spent minimum amount for maintance. In short, I love my first car... Thank you Tata for fulfilling my dream for a car...it's true that your offer for 100% finance made that dream real.

Other Nano Reviews