Tata Nano LX: Value for money, smart city car at 2.03 Lacs

By for Tata Nano 2014-09-25 19:25:35.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Excellent AC car for city driving

Cons : Nil

Look and Style - It has got pretty nice styling. Comfort- The comfort can be rated as good Pickup- Pickup too is quite good Mileage: It delivers around 17 to 18 kmpl (within city limits running), 24km city run+24 km NH run during a mileage rally conducted in May 2014 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, my Tata Nano LX car gave 33.1 kmpl without AC ON (instead of 40-50kmph speed. I have driven the car at about 90-100 kmph. Only one Tata Nano Twist car participated in the mileage rally gave 51.7 KMPL and stood first in the competetion (It was learnt that they run the car at  a speed of 40-50 KMPH)). Best Features - Excellent AC Needs to improve -  NIL (with Tata Nano Twist Car all the features I searched for purchasing the 1st car are available) Overall Experience -  Excellent for city driving. I have completed with Tata Nano LX car about 3390 Km in one year duration.

• a s banerjee |14 Oct,2014 03:14:47 AM

I have bought a Nano Twist, i do get the mileage of around 32 - 34 on the highways, but I wish I could get to talk to the person who took out 51.7 KMPL driving it. Can you send me his name / phone number ? heres my email id - asbanerjee2501@gmail.com

P.Sankaraiah |25 May,2015 06:58:23 PM

Dear friend, Swapna Motors, Bhubaneswar,Odisha has organised the mileage rally for Tata Nano cars. They possess all the details of participants phone no.s etc. Please contact them. Sorry, I have not taken the participants phone no.s. 1st-51.7 kmpl,2nd 47.8 kmpl, 3rd 44.56 kmpl, 4th 33.78 kmpl. and My vehicle gave 33.1 kmpl during the mileage rally.

nishant |04 Nov,2015 01:54:48 AM

Bhai jo mila woh kam hai :)

• SAMAR |25 May,2015 11:43:30 AM