Nano - Thats just the name!

By for Tata Nano 2016-11-19 16:59:12.0
  • Appearance

As mentioned before, Its just the name NANO, on the other hand the car in way more and quite appose its name, Flooded with numerous features this car for me, this car has the best position when it comes to a typical urban car, Smart Trendy and Alive ..Thats how one can brief Nano in a Nano way.

I happen to get this car for my Sister on her birthday and I couldn't be more happier. This car suffices each and every need that one would expect from a car, intially i was a little confused and concerned , but all this just flew off when I had a test drive of the XTA model. I am 6 feet 2 Inchs tall, surely leg space is an important aspect for me, not even for a minute i felt being cramped into it.

Yes, ofcourse when it comes to power, this Car wont impress you like the other cars but the car is already loaded with a lot of things to turn heads around.

The Nano XTA ( Top end Model ) has automatic transmission ( Can be shifted to manual as well ) , a Nice reliable music system with Bluetooth ( Finally a small segment car where i dont need to play with the AUX wires ) an excellent Air Conditioning system ( Trust me it beats of my Honda CIty on this part ) , Nicely done interiors ..In short a total Paisa Wasool Car !!!