Nano Rocks!!!!

By for Tata Nano 2012-09-24 17:48:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Overall Performance and VFM

Cons : Nothing

Firstly, I would like to thank Mr.Ratan Tata for creating such a masterpiece for a Common man who can afford a Car now in all respects. I own a Tata Nano 2012 LX purhcased on 28th July'12 and would like to tell all here that I am proud and satisfied owner of this little cutie. I travelled to Shegaon in Nano on 17th & 18th of this month and really enjoyed driving this wonder for total of 711 Kms. in 2 days, the most amazing thing was I was driving a 4 wheeler out of city for the first time in my life and found no fatigue, no tiredness at all. We were 5 on board for all the days and all our family members were Happy riding this cutie. I was able to achieve as high as 28 Kmpl FE during this journey. To sum up I would like to say that this is a LITTLE WONDER CREATED BY TATA in India. THANKS A LOT Mr. RATANJI TATA you are Great.

• Rajesh |17 Oct,2012 09:30:23 PM

Nano is great in all respect except 1. pickup at start to be increased, 2. Rear window to be opened, 3. Engine sound on first gear to be minimized. How can I convert the petrol version to CNG??

• navneet mittal |20 Jan,2016 11:23:17 PM

i use nano for last two year i am very happy wid this car its comfortable legroom chilled ac and highway gripp such a powerful toy