My Little Companion

By for Tata Nano 2016-11-15 17:06:25.0
  • Appearance

I am proud to write about my little companion who is serving me from last 4 plus years. I am happy to say it supported me in all type of weather conditions,bad roads, narrow passages. even though he is very small when see from outside, capable of taking 5 people easily.It's AC is very nice get chilled in a minute, good turning radius. Easy to pocket by giving better millage than its other rivals.As he doesn't have too much automation, very least service requests. Driving is a good and enjoyable. It not only good on my pockets, as its millage is good, it is economical than going in any other public transport.As it is having good height seats, even the tall people can very easily and comfortably sit and drive the vehicle.The service from the original equipment manufacturer is also very good. just by a call they will send the mechanic. the technicians are well qualified and very promptly and quickly address the problem. they will make the customers happy and satisfied.People should start seeing this as a good convenient mode of transport and very easy shift from two wheeler to car.