Excellent Car. Extremely roomy. Good pickup without AC. with AC take load. very comfortable to drive

By for Tata Nano 2009-2011 from Mumbai, Maharashtra 2010-02-04 12:47:36.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good Fuel Economy

Cons : performance drops with AC on.

This is a headturner car. everybody shrieks with pleasure on seeing the car on the road. Excellent design. extremely roomy. AC is not that powerful in full heat. Also pickup and acceleration.

• deepti |08 Jun,2010 03:54:07 PM

I am happy Mr Ratan Tata being one of the richest businessman in india thought of AAM AADmi and made this car. I hope all those people who couldn's ever think of buying of car due to money constraint can now drive a car. Tata Nano is a nice or bad car is later on thing first thing is the confort it shall provide to our middleclass society ...now people can go anywhere when it rains or when its 50 degree c ..whole family can go for wedding together without worrying about drving 2 different scooters or bikes to accomodate..... I am proud to be an indian ...and i am very happy for my nation Long live india and i wish we keep prospering every day .....

Ahmed |26 Mar,2011 09:30:50 PM

That's kool

• Manjinder |01 Mar,2011 09:00:07 PM

yes i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PANKAJ |14 Mar,2011 05:44:01 PM

Yes I impressed with your view about our Nation, keep this, spread this to other also.

• RNMohanty |01 Jun,2011 04:12:14 PM

Its looks are fantastick,roomy as well very much suiting to pocket.But like every other man in the country like ours where urban India is gaining ground one likes to go for a change normally after a period of time.there will he get scrap valueis the concern one may have.In other brands some kind of assurance is ther .can it be addressed?

• vinuthaorakash |05 Jun,2011 08:45:21 PM