Rating of Tata Movus

Tata Movus: Seems to be a value for money MUV

for LX 7 Seater Captain

Look and Style I am planning to buy a MUV for commercial use and I am impressed with the newly launched Tata Movus that gets alluring design like other contemporary MUVs in the segment. Throughout the profile it gets muscular, tough and stylish designing. I appreciate that this MUV is unlike the oldie SUMO MUV from Tata and is neatly crafted for today's generation. However, I think that the rear part could have been improved and the boxy image could have been given more attractive shape. Comfort For me as a commercial buyer seating comforts and seating capacity means a lot. I am glad to hear that it is offered in 7, 8 and 9 seater options. Added to this, I also appreciate its interior cabin space to enable the occupants seated with ease. Pickup I haven't yet test driven this car but I am sure that 2.2 L VARICOR engine of this car will not disappoint the owners. Mileage On papers the car can deliver around 15 - 16 kmpl that is a good sign for anyone who drives a commercial MUV most often on long tours. Best Features I have studied that features aren't much but the road grip with the broad tyres is reported to be good especially on terrains. I have other Tata cars that are used for commercial purpose and I am sure that the 2.2 L tried and tested motor of this car will surely enable it to deliver high performance. Needs to improve I cannot describe the drawbacks of this car until and unless I get my hands on it but yes I feel that the rear design should be improved. Overall Experience I am planning to get one but haven't bought the Tata Movus as of now so it would be too early to comment on it but I am sure that in terms of drivability and fuel efficiency, Tata Motors would not disappoint the enthusiasts.

R
Rihan malhotra
On: May 07, 2014 | 3577 Views

Other Movus Reviews

• Look and Style Hi, I just went through newly launched Tata Movus' page and details see...Read More

S