Rating of Tata Merlin

Merlin good option for Tata lovers.

d
dinesh
On: Sep 22, 2011 | 1054 Views

Look and Style I am a big fan of SUV cars and a proud owner of Tata Safari from the past five years. I feel its one of the best SUV in the Indian market. I love its masculine design and powerful engine. Other than Tata Safari I have a Pajero too but it doesn’t give me the feel like Tata Safari. Now I am waiting enthusiastically for all new Tata Merlin which is also based on the same platform of Safari. I think this new SUV will also sport a masculine exterior and catch the eye of the Indian customers with its big and sporty looks. Comfort Tata Merlin is speculated to be very comfortable car with ample amount of space at front and rear. It is reported that Tata Merlin is more comfortable than Tata Safari. Pickup Being powered with powerful engine it is expected that Tata Merlin will accelerate to 100 Kmph in few seconds like Tata Safari. Mileage Tata claims to offer the fuel efficiency of 11 kmpl in the city while 15 kmpl on highways. I wish Tata will keep their words. Best Features I have worked out on Internet for the Tata Merlin specifications and features I found that the new SUV will sport comfortable interior with enhanced legspace. Further, it is also expected that the handling and performance of the SUV is brilliant with higher ground clearance and suspension ratio. Needs to improve Since it’s not launched yet, too early to figure out the drawbacks and areas of improvement. Overall Experience On considering the price Tata Safari is the best, no other SUV touches the benchmark. I think this new SUV by Tata also maintain the legacy of Tata Motors. In my opinion Tata Will tag Tata Merlin price very competitively. Since I am very much satisfied with my Tata Safari and this new SUV is also based on the same platform, I will surely go with it. I think it’s a nice option for Tata car lovers.

Other Merlin Reviews