Worst car ever i am using.whole body get rusted within three months after purchase

By for Tata Manza from faridabad ,haryana. 2011-02-23 22:03:00.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : Average Comfort : Good Pickup : Not satisfactory Mileage : Not more than 13km/l in avarage Best Features : Spacious Needs to improve : Quality of steel used to make body , Overall Experience : Very bad, poor service by dealer and tata motors.even chrome get rusted in top model.as i am aloyal customer of tata ,in past i had used tata sumo and tata indigo but after using this car i do not suggest any one to buy this car .

• sriram |24 Feb,2011 01:29:34 PM

Not only Manza.. All Tata Cars are like that only.. They are just steels...

varghese |28 Feb,2011 04:33:36 PM

Impossible 'within three month'!

gobinda |14 Mar,2011 08:06:51 AM

TATA CAR-GOOD TO DRIVE.

• Naveen |02 Mar,2011 08:33:38 AM

Guys i don't know do they use it like a car or a buggy. Tata steel is best and used in many luxury cars. MANZA ROCKS!!! When will this mentality of indians vanish to buy only foriegn things and criticising indian goods. If VW had launched it with it's emblem, they would have tolerated worse things. Go for manza.

• ashish |10 Mar,2011 11:24:26 AM

my dear i thing u didnt tk well care of the car, apart frm u nobody else faced ths kind of problem and tata hv huge steel and making almost the max no. of vehicles even it is heavy or passenger its all doing good all over india. there must be some other problem i suggest u to properly get it checked by a good sevice station. or u cn write to tata they hv given contacts of high officials. also pls dont jst blame the whole car its really a VFM car in its segment also in its class. TATA pls help ths man to get rid of his problem.

• sKANDHAPRASAAD |10 Mar,2011 05:31:25 PM

Lol , bro guess what there is something called cleaning and maintaining a car , if that is properly done , the car is a jewel , i ve got mine since 4 months now , in first service itself the tata ppl gave a german based anti rust coating with full 5 years warranty , this is not only for tata , all cars need this coating , i got it done for my honda too , if you ve not got the coating done , then its long time you go ahead with it

• Dr. Rockey john |01 Apr,2011 12:26:40 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters, I have yet to decide which Car Ihave to buy. Kinly advise me for my choice between Etios and TATA Manza.

chanakya |19 Apr,2011 05:04:49 PM

Go for Manza. You surely won't regret it. I myself am a customer of tata xeta. I used that car worst than a tractor. Still that little babe has got potential in it. Its been 4 yrs and done 110000km, still goes perfectly (Ofcourse however harshly use it, i always maintain it perfectly.) Tata cars are very reliable. As for Manza, its a wonderful car and I'm thinking of getting upgraded to Manza.

• Ajay Wadhwa |09 Sep,2013 01:10:12 PM

I have no reason to doubt the statement of Parimal, since I have faced a similar situation. I bought a Manza Quadrajet ABS in February 2010 (DL 8CM 7473). This Car is worthless and is a piece of junk, and I intend to dispose it off very soon. Any body and everybody, who is intending to buy a TATA Car, specifically a TATA Manza can write to me at lawlegit@yahoo.com and I can share the photographic evidence of the car parts gone kaput (including the rusted parts), beginning shortly afterward the purchase till very recently, and which I shared with the customer care of TATA Motors, but without any relief. I can also share the letters written to TATA Motors' MD, Mr. Carl Slym with a copy marked to Mr. Cyrus Mistry (who took over the reins of TATA Motors from Mr. Ratan Tata) with all the details, and how their workshops did more harm than good to the Car, but still they are not interested in getting the various issues resolved. To Hell with TATA Cars. Whosoever buys TATA Cars, may do so at his own peril.

• Balachandar |18 Jan,2014 03:24:53 PM

I got an offer from TAFE TATA Motors, a new 2010 Manza safire 90 petrol topend, The stock got piled up from 2010. This car was kept idle for 4 years and the dealers are trying to push it for 4 lakhs. When I inspected the car in TAFE car yard, I found rust in many place. My question is, 1. is it worth buying this car? 2. will the anti rust coating help me even at this stage or its too late to apply the coating?