Very good lcar

• Appearance

Pros : Good

Cons : Good Interier

?Cheating by TATA Motors car dealers? I have questions about purchase a new Indigo Manza car. Q1. Can a person buy a car on Ex Show Room Price mansion on your web side? But dealer denied. Q2. Why car dealers are charging insurance money more than 30% of actual rate? Q3. Why dealers are forcing to purchase auto dipper?( they are saying this is compulsory for registering a car, but I made query to RTO and he says there is no compulsion of Auto Dipper for registration) Q4. Your dealer are charging Rs 5000=00 extra for Dew White colour?(on Indigo Manza).But it is not mention on TATA Motors web side. Q5. What is the meaning of Logistic Charges? Q6. Dealer is forcing for Insurance and RTO (Registration) of the car through him. Your dealer is charging approximately 10,000Rs extra on each car. This is cheating with customers and this can be challenged in consumer court. The other car dealers such as Maruti, Ford and Hyundai, are not forcing to purchase all the above mention items with new car. Car dealers are charging above mention money extra from customers like Gas agencies are sealing gas stove with new gas connection forcefully. With Regards, Yours Dr. Kuldeep Gehlot Associate Professor, Government Bangur College, Pali, Rajasthan. Mobile 09413329249. Email :

Comments Tata Manza
  • simit |02 Mar,2010 05:36:32 AM

its not like that. i am from vadodara and i have purchased the car from the dealer and without insurance and rto. i dit that myself. insurance at 15100/-

• Raman Srivastava |10 Mar,2010 07:50:28 AM

I got the delivery of Manza Aura Safire 0n 18th Feb., 2010 from my local dealer. The features of the car is unbeleivable for that price. Without doubt this is the best value of the money that I have spent. Fuel efficiecy is some thing to be believed for that size of a car. I am aproud owner. Raman Srivastava, Bokaro Steel City

• Priya |17 Mar,2010 05:05:08 AM

Hi,I m planning to buy a Manza,but still confused.users can u plz comment on the problems faced by you.i heard its high maintainence car with noisy engine.i m looking for petrol engine plz comment.

• Arun |01 Apr,2010 07:37:13 AM

hi, I recently bought a manza diesel version with airbags and abs version. It is an absolute value for money car. I have owned Fiat punto, Daewoo lanos and presently Honda Accord. First I will list down the positive things I found in the Manza. 1) It gives more safety for the money we spend, 2)I feel the rear leg room is more than my accord or fiat linea (even though the other 2 cars are longer and wider).3)mileage- consistently I get 200kms for 1/3 of the fuel tank(with A/C), 4) In relation to acceleration the pull(torque) and pick up(89BHP)is very impressive but I am not comparing it to my Accord( its a different segment) Now let me list down the negative points: 1)There seems to be some electrical problems- the headlight wire had a short circuit when we used the dim-dip.(this happened on my way to airport at 3:00am-imagine the stress),The A/C turns off automatically after 20mins(some switch fault- yet to be sorted) 2)This car is new in the market,so spares are not readily available. 3)I got this car 120kms away from my house- though there are tata service stations nearby, the technicians don't seem to know to diagnose the problems as the technology is different than the other indigo models. Therefore I have to take my car to the place where I bought this car which is 120kms away. (Imagine the pain of travelling 240kms just to fix a headlight fuse) These are the problems I have come across on tata manza so far in 2 months. I have read reviews about poor customer care in tata service stations but surprisingly the staff were very helpfull. I feel that if these small electrical faults are sorted and if they don't happen again then this car is certainly a winner. I haven't owned a maruti or ford or renault, so I don't know about the problems in owning those cars.

• PratapGk |14 Apr,2010 04:40:37 PM

I am using Santro XO. I am planning for a sedan. Thinking of : Linea (looks superb, many features. AFter seeing this I am thinking to go for big car. If it is around 8Laks. i would have taken it by this time) SX4 (lower end-stylish, no features like Bluetooth, Seat adjustment, No CUP holders between rear seats, high (dicky) rear view may cause problems MANZA(Affordable, Luxurious,so many other features. Interiors are not that good. could be improved). Now my questions are: 1. which one is best in PETROL versions. 2. WHich is best when it is on 120 speed. I have driven Santro on 135 KMPH and after 120 only it was vibrating. That is how I drive on high ways. 3. How abot driver seat comfort ? Now please advice me whether the Petrol versin of MANZA satisfied me! Thanks, Pratap 09848087818

• Susmit |19 May,2010 10:51:38 PM

I am thinking of buying a Manza Aura Saphire petrol. I took both the diesel and the petrol version for test drives. It appeared to me that the AC of the petrol version was a little sluggish in cooling the interior compared to the diesel version. The blower also seemed slower while set at full on both versions. Compared to that the Indigo CS AC seems really very effective. What could be the reason for this? Does anybody have any experience with the Manza AC? Even CNBC or Autocar India are mum on this count. Also, the music system cannot play movies even if I want to install an LCD screen at my own cost. I bought a simple USB music player from at Rs 1,300/- only and it plays BOTH MP3 and MP4 and provides both audio and video output at the back. Why not on the expensive Manza?

Tata Manza review scorecard