This is meant for indian economy ( with fuel prices going high) T...
It is 1 week now and I have completed 476 Kms on it. This is my first car n i´m new to driving. Driving Manza in a city as well as on Highway is fun. It is 1 week now and I have completed 476 Kms on it. Twice in this week I took it to my office which is 25 kms from my place, so the return journey of 50 kms everytime it gave me 17.5 & 17.9 kmpl (mix of highway and city with 100% AC). Not touched 5th gear yet (max speed 80KMPH) All in all good driving experience. Considering the fact of being a new driver, Manza Rocks Learnings : Drive within 1500 - 2300 RPM for good mileage. Drive safe
- 15 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other Manza Reviews
Look and Style : Very rich and awesome Comfort : So comfortable. no need for holt even 500 km Pickup : Like a aeroplane Mileage : in the city 20 km/l and 25 on h...
Car engine is not good but excellent, so as appearance but electronic ICU indicating sensors are totally flop case. Just on delivery and reaching home (30 km drive) three...
Tata Manza Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tata H7XRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 01, 2019
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2019