Rating of Tata Manza

Nightmarish experience with Tata Motors being a Tata employee

K
Kaushik
On: Aug 23, 2011 | 6194 Views

Booked a Tata Manza Aqua diesel with KB Motors Kolkata on 15th July 2011. Initial delivery commitment was within 11 days of order. Ultimately received delivery on 13th August. When I received the car I saw some features like collapsible steering/tilt steering missing, external rear view mirrors are supposed to be body color and they were not. Immediately I called Tata Motors Regional Sales Manager in Kolkata. He said features in the car can be changed at will by the manufacturer and that is written as a fine print in the brochure.  moreover, the engine is making a tremendous amount of noice in 2nd and 3rd gear. I am told that I have to park the car for service for a couple of days. Why would a 1 week old car need service. additionally the dealer is yet to give me the service coupons. I have bought about 7 cars in my life so far and this is the first time I am seeing service coupons missing from the car manual. Beware buyers, DO NOT BUY ANY TATA MOTORS CAR. All this I am saying being a senior Tata employee.

Other Manza Reviews