Manza is sturdy but suffers from small defects

By for Tata Manza from Vasant Kunj New Delhi 2011-11-08 21:15:29.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : Excellent Comfort : Excellent Pickup : Very Good Mileage : Not as good as claimed. Just 12-13 Kilometers per litre of diesel Best Features : SPACIOUS Needs to improve : Small Defects. Meters too small- Not impressive. Sevice centers not very knowledgeable or trained for MANZA. Music System is average. Overall Experience : Good.But Service centres are to be made as good and receptive as Maruti Sevice Centes generally are

• rajeeb adhikary |16 Dec,2011 04:59:25 AM

Good featutres but not satisfactory with price..

• Rakesh Sant |05 Aug,2012 12:55:09 PM

bought manza ©lan on 28 Sep 11 from Oberoi Motors, Noida. at 800 Kim's, the alternator packed up and the battery drained out without any indication. 24* 7, provided relief after 18 hrs. so far they have replaced, blower fan, radiator fan, wiper arm and have not been successful to eliminate vibrations on the steering above 100 Kim's.Very unhappy with the product. planning to dispose it off.

• Kunal |26 Mar,2013 12:25:49 PM

I had the main CPU ( controller ) box replaced in the 1st month , dashboard reseated , door locks replaced twice . Its been used for just 15000 KMS and just recently I took it to the service center for engine overheating who asked me to replace the Fan for 6000Rs ! . I told them that if I move the wire contacts the fan starts but they have insisted that its not working at all. Anyways no option now but to replace it . I like the spacious features of the car but the service has always been a question mark with Tata motors .. I bought this car against the advice of many friends and I think that they were right.