It's really new avatar of Tata Indigo: Tata Manza

By for Tata Manza from hyderabad 2009-11-02 10:48:36.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Smooth drive, stylish look, great mileage,

Tata Manza is a great car for my opinion, because I have see in the market. It's really stylish great look model in India. After the I have seen got a test drive of it. It's smooth drive and good interior feature like Outside Temperature Display etc, this feature is not available in the previous model of Tata Indigo. I have asked to representative of Tata showroom about Manza Mileage, he has replied that Tata Manza mileage in higtway 18.0 kmpl and city 14.0kmpl, I have really shocked for mileage. So I have made a mind to buy only New Avatar of Tata indigo.

• Mek |03 Nov,2009 10:38:58 AM

Hello firend, Tata Manza is a superb car and its has luxurious features. Let's see what the consumers say after the use. Ya it will take a long time.

• kaustubh muley |21 Jan,2010 06:01:09 AM

vvvvvveryyyyyyyy good looking car

• Ramadevam Karuppanar |14 Feb,2010 12:56:40 PM

superb car with good avg of 21 kmpl after first service

• b saha |07 Mar,2010 03:31:39 AM

good car

• shailesh |01 Apr,2010 09:47:19 AM

dude your english doesn't go with the car

• satish kr |21 Aug,2010 06:50:16 PM

Asi m planning to buy tata manza car but confused whether should i buy petrol or diesel variant. i have to cover 35 KMS/day. Pl help me.

• Dr.Madan Kr.Shiva shanker |25 Aug,2010 09:20:31 PM

The local tour was conducted at Gangtok after the delivery of the car.The average mileage recorded was 8.5 Km per lit of petrol after driving 263 Km. I now do not believe the sales man's verdict. I also could not find the average mileage by Indigo Manza in any of the literature or advertisement.

• rambo |05 Oct,2010 02:06:46 PM

I want to buy a car. Is Indigo ecs better or manza?

• shekhar |27 Oct,2010 10:20:25 AM

I AM PLANNING TO BUY A TATA MANZA CAR DIESEL VERSION.CAN ANY ONE (USER)CAN HELP ME TO KNOW THE EXACT MILAGE IN CITY DRIVING AND HIGH WAY DRIVING.IS IT A COMFORTABLE CAR FOR SELF DRIVING?WHAT IS THE WARRANTY IN TERMS OF KMS?

• Salman |09 May,2011 09:32:18 PM

Iam Goin To purchase Manza for 8.5 lacs wow As soon as possible

• prem |03 Jul,2011 08:56:11 PM

Tata Indigo CS eLX - Diesel also a good Car, High End- 5.9 Lcs On Road Chennai.