Indian built quality

By for Tata Manza from pollachi 2011-09-07 23:02:48.0
  • Appearance

Pros : comfort, leg room, value for money

Cons : built quality, look

Look and Style could be better Comfort very good Pickup good Mileage lot of variation Best Features value for money Needs to improve built quality, finish Overall Experience i have run this for 15000 kms. overall comfort is ok. major drawback i found is that during turning to the right the viewing is not good due to the big front right post. Before this vehile i owened contessa and accent but i did not come across this type of problem. also the milage i am getting is very fluctuating.

• rahul |03 Oct,2011 03:40:10 PM

can somebody suggest if i should go for manza diesel or not. please send me your genuine comments.

sandeep |03 Dec,2011 09:42:04 PM

diesel manza is very good especially the fiat engine is really good

• mksingh |06 Oct,2011 08:31:26 AM

need your suggestion can we go with manza or not

• tsridhar |17 Oct,2011 05:42:03 PM

i want to purchase manza or swift dezire a lot of confussion can any one suggest me

• Prashant |29 Oct,2011 10:59:28 PM

hi, i m planning to buy a sedan !! pls suggest me on tata manza & swift desire LDI ! regards prashant

• gaurav |08 Nov,2011 08:21:01 PM

pl help me select between etios, manza, dzire, fiesta classic

rushi |15 Nov,2011 10:09:47 PM

go for manza

• sanket |23 Nov,2011 06:45:05 PM

hi, m planning 2 buy manza. is it economical? in petrol

Pan Mac |20 Feb,2012 10:28:06 PM

If u do not drive car more then petrol is economical but if u drive it everyday and for long then diesel would be economical

• I P Raju |05 Dec,2011 04:20:56 PM

THERE IS A CLUTCH PROBLEM DUE TO WHICH SHIFTING OF GEARS VERY HARD.REAR VIEW MIRROR GIVES NOT A CLEAR PICTURE

• I P Raju |05 Dec,2011 04:23:29 PM

I WISH TO PURCHASE A SECOND HAND TATA MANZA ELAN SAFIRE AURA90 2009 DEC MODEL.HOW MUCH I CAN PAY FOR IT

• Shaheen |06 Dec,2011 06:55:21 PM

Can anyone suggest me should i buy manza diesel bace model or dzire.which one is economical?

Pan Mac |20 Feb,2012 10:30:40 PM

if u want to buy manza then dont buy the base model as it is not economical and also lacks many features instead buy dzire but if u want to buy manza then get a middle or top model...

• Hemant |07 Dec,2011 11:59:43 AM

I am confused Etios diesel or TATA manza diesel...ehich one to buy. Toyota known for zero maintenance and TATA is RS.50K chepaer with more inbuild features...Pls suggest

• Pan Mac |20 Feb,2012 10:33:00 PM

can any one tell me that the 2012 model of manza i.e new aura(without ABS) has the rear arm rest with cup holders or not..??