Great car with good power pack features

By for Tata Manza 2014-10-28 16:01:02.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Space, Built quality, Feature, Awesome speed

Cons : Aftersales, Electronic parts

Driving this car makes me proud. Easily manages overtaking on highways. Once it reaches on 1700rpm, it acts like monster.

Mileage: In the city, it manages hardly upto 18KMPL but on highways it can stretch up to 25KMPL (with 60KMPH speed for approx 100 to 200 KMs-Tested)

Best Features

I got Touch screen navigation built in Audio system which has a unit also by Blaupunkt. Back seat comfort level is equivalent to a Mercedez Benz as both have same angle of inclination i.e.28degrees. Also, got good Auto Climate controlled AC. (Tata ACs are best in world) Very good Head lamps and wiper system (7 modes) Driver seat can be adjusted but head room is very limited. Got a very large boot space (as compared to Dzire, Amaze & Xcent) Back seat is good enough to manage an extra 4th passenger. Excellent suspension system.

Needs to improve

After sales service is not up to the mark. Electronic parts are not that much reliable only 2 airbags are provided. Steering must be lighter. Longest car in the segment, so driving in heavy traffic might be a challenge.

Overall Experience

I am fully satisfied with my Manza and suggested my friends to go for it. I got good aftersales service some time at Sairam Bhilai CG and AK Gandhi Nagpus MS. Don't forget to ask a Discount on Tata cars. They always satisfy their customers.

• vsharma |21 Nov,2014 05:52:55 PM

yes I agree with u . I own one and drove 65000 in last 3 yrs. features and comfort level is very good . price is also low as compare to other with same size , featured cars. specially at high ways it really nice. being in Delhi I found after sale service good not sure about other cities. if TATA can give more sporty look it will be an idle option with these prices. overall very satisfy.