Good Family Car and VFM

By for Tata Manza from Pune 2010-03-27 11:04:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Good Looking, Smooth Drive, More Space

I BOUGHT MANZA Quadrajet in March. Oveall satisfied with Car. Drive Smooth with Turbo effect for some thrill. Very spacious and Good Looking car. I am happy with Buy. Milage is also good in City & Highway ( 14.7 in Pune like City, Highway 17-18 kmls). Of course you will surpise to see boot space, you can take almost everything for long Drive :-)

• Salman |27 Mar,2010 11:29:01 AM

Tata Manza is really good to use as a family purpose and also good for a long drive. Its price also a affordable like value for money.

• Poonam Singh |29 Mar,2010 12:49:50 PM

Hi, Chandrashekhar Chaudhari Tata Manza when it comes in the Indian auto market, it was making a boosted. Let's Rocks!!!!!!!!

• Pratap |14 Apr,2010 04:31:27 PM

I am using Santro XO. I am planning for a sedan. Thinking of : Linea (looks superb, many features. AFter seeing this I am thinking to go for big car. If it is around 8Laks. i would have taken it by this time) SX4 (lower end-stylish, no features like Bluetooth, Seat adjustment, No CUP holders between rear seats, high (dicky) rear view may cause problems MANZA(Affordable, Luxurious,so many other features. Interiors are not that good. could be improved). Now my question is: which one is best in PETROL versions. WHich is best when it is on 120 . I have driven Santro on 135 KMPH and after 12o it was vibrating. Please advice. Thanks, Pratap

• Dr peeyush |10 May,2010 01:55:31 PM

Bought Manza Aura Saffire in Feb and have done just 2200Km but find it to be a wonderful car for the price. The features and space are phenomenal . The engine and overall build quality is good. The best feature is the integrated bluetooth which is a blessing for working doctors like me who have to take emergency calls while driving. The call quality is very good and connectivity excellent. The boot and rear passenger space is luxurious and the best in the class. A sure recommendation for entry level sedan buyers who will end up with a luxory sedan for half the cost. Well done Tata.

• dr Kumar Lakshman |19 May,2010 08:16:48 AM

I planning to buy my First car. Kind of Worried with some of my friends strongly suggesting not go for Tata cars, after sales will be quite expensive it seems.Kindly suggest if I should go for the Maza quadrajet plus or I20 Asta.

• amit bagade |30 Jun,2010 12:12:16 AM

muze tata manza ka milage batainye

• madhur s bara |05 Aug,2013 04:29:37 PM

I'm planning to buy my first sedan. Pls help me between Tata Manza, Swift Dzire, Honda Amaze, Toyota Etios and Ford Classic. Which has best power pick-up, low maintance , and durability.