Cheating after sale

• Appearance

Pros : more space

Cons : cheating in servicing

Look and Style Sturdy   Comfort Average, Noise in Dashboard and somewhere in Body. not exactly located by Service Station.   Pickup Comparative Low in AC   Mileage Good   Best Features Large Space.   Needs to improve Engine Noise while driving in AC, Body Noise and Very Dim Fog Lamps.   Overall Experience- Very Poor after Sale. Company  enforce updation to change Oil and Filter on every 10000kming  instead of 20000km as per mannual provided during sale, saying that change of Oil and Filter on every 20000km reduce the maintainance cost. 4000/- is the cost of this change. Company cheated the customer after sale. Even continueous followup can not help to solve and refund the charges. Be aware before bying it.

Comments Tata Manza
  • Parveen |08 Mar,2012 06:58:40 PM

Can you pls let us know the dealer you are visiting for service?

• G.D. Verma |26 Apr,2012 07:15:32 PM

Your problems same my problems.copany not taken responce ,telepone call comes from callcenter pune only formalety work. Work shop holder only KASAI they wants only money KAM ho CHAHEY na ho.

• Sudeep Batra |01 May,2012 07:30:53 AM

Tata Motors is a Cheat. Tata Manza is worst Car and the dealers & After Sales Support is hopeless and absolutely dissapointing. The Car gives noise when running on AC. Hissing noise as if I am driving a Snake. AC went bust after 4 months, completely burnt out. Tata's Service Center -RD Motors is keeping the Car for over 10 days now - not replacing the Car AC. DECIDE FOR YOURSELF DO YOU WANT TO BUY A TATA CAR. I HAVE DONE A BLUNDER HOPE NOBODY ELSE DOES. DONT GET CHEATED FROM TATA MOTORS.

Rutuparna Joshi |31 Jul,2012 12:51:55 AM

I have been driving a Tata Care for around 5 years now, i have never faced any issues with the car or with the service center..... You simply cannot blame the entire Company because you got a bad piece.......and it also depends how you treat your car.......

Shubh |26 Apr,2013 11:46:00 PM

yes i also feel that hissing sound in my tata indica car. i think u have pointed it correctly but this sound came after 7 years and when it came it never went away. I am planning to buy manza car but confused with reliability . Having indica for 8 years and running through dealers for service made me mad . Is manza good in handling and what about the maintaniance cost . is it cheap . Do i have to run to service station every sunday. Please reply

• Varghese |07 May,2012 05:27:55 PM

I have completed 6000 Kms. by MANZA. There is no complaint so far. Frequent complaint about substandard TATA service centers may affect sales as well as reputation of TATA motors. For my next car change never goes to TATA showroom.

• Vinod |25 May,2012 06:24:18 PM

Car is good but not the company and their service partners. I had worst experience of my life time with their service centers. They try to act as if they take care of the customers but within they try to loot and cheat them. My Manza is 2.5 yrs old and done 57000km. I am happy with it's performance except some noise from body. But getting it serviced is like being in hell...

• D.SAMSON |20 Jul,2012 05:10:28 PM

creking Noise in Dashboard and somewhere in Body, dot in the wind shield found after two day of purchase, small scratches in the vehicles body where it was morphed the next day with some polish, disc brakes which was rusted during the time of buying when we asked the sale person he told its nothing it will go as the car runs. Worst sevice from concorde[Thiruvallur] who dashed my car against the slope before water wash which i saw with my own eyes i denied to take the car from service station they told that they will rectify in next service. next day i saw my car was with so many scratches. Engine Noise is very high while driving in AC, Body Noise, door noise and Very Dim Fog Lamps. My overall experience is Big car with worst inbuilt features. Tata motor manual advices to change synthetic oil and oil Filter on every 20000km but concorde has adviced to change it for 10000km which cost around 7500. I dont know whether the Company [Tata Motors] or the concorde has cheated the customer after sale. Tata Motor servicing [Concorde] is very poor/worst. Decide whether you want to buy such vehicles. For my next car i will never go to tata motors and i will never recommend any one to buy Tata vehicle.

subh |26 Apr,2013 11:55:40 PM

Dear user i am planning to buy manza because it fits my budget but totally confused by reading reveiws plz tell me one thing that wether you have to visit service station frequently after purchasing the car or it is only problem of service station on usual service . Did ur car any time on raods had given u any problem. Maintanance part can be solved as now days tata is providing free service in 24000.0 for 3 years. how is the performance on roads of this car during peak time. what abt gear shift . i have suffered lot with indica 8 years but still it is performing well .

Tata Manza review scorecard