AVERAGE CAR

By for Tata Indigo eCS 2013-03-21 00:01:36.0
7 people found it helpful. 2063 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : spacious, good on highway

Cons : engine veryyy bad performence and very poor from TATA Ambattur, CHENNAI

Look and Style GOOD Comfort GOOD Pickup First year Good, then engine gave too much problem Mileage city 15 km. highway also 15-16 km at the speed of 110 - 120 kmph Best Features Good car on highway good stability but bad car in city roads particularly for pot holes road during rainy season Needs to improve Engine overall perfomance Overall Experience not recommended for family use.

• amit gawade |05 Apr,2013 05:09:10 PM

I want to puchase ... is it good for long time

George Mathew |24 Jun,2013 10:54:22 PM

Please go through my review in this forum. I have CR4 VX version with ABS, and it is really a very good car. The only thing that is not there is the airbags. I have now finished 24300 km still no problems. Especially if you service it every 10000 km and do wheel alignment, it is a perfect car.

• sivhasudhan |12 Apr,2013 03:02:40 PM

Hi Amit, Go for it. I am having this car for 2 years and not a single issue. Those who are speaking bad of TATA cars are people who have problems with small things in life but assuming themselves as perfectionists. People discouraged me even when I bought the Enfield bullet saying that it is heavy will not give mileage and all.......But everything was proved wrong. Don't waste your hard earned money listening to half bakeds. Decide by your self.