An Excellent car

• Appearance

Pros : Comfortable,Decent looking

Cons : No Central look

I have been driving Tata Indigo CS LS(TDI)BS-III for last three months. I have crossed around 1500km. It is a very comfortable car. It has decent looking. I am getting around 12-13 kmpl as an average in the city. I am satisfied with performance. I love driving Tata Indigo CS LS(TDI)BS-III.

Comments Tata Indigo eCS
  • Vageesh |29 Mar,2010 10:43:32 AM

I have purchased Indigo CS Lx on 4th March 2010. My car colour is Royal Burgandy. I just love this colour , it has excellent look along with chrome finished mirror and rub rails. This colour will force you to say "...... WOW......". I appreciate TATA for releasing this limited colour only to TOP end model of Indigo CS.This colour will defnitely differentiate you on road apart from Taxi Indigo CS cars. From past 25 days I have runned already 1750Kms along with first service finished. Looking at the performance I am not very much impressed by the pickup it has got, it roars like 800CC engines to pick the speed. But, once it pickedup it maintains its momentum very well. As some body said in this section, its not well suited for hilly area I guess. Looking at the milleage , I drive 60kms per day in Bengaluru and I got 15kms average. Its pretty good milleage I guess. I have gone long ride upto 300kms but I didn't get the exact calculation. But in general it is 15 to 16 after the first service. Looking at the driving comfort , its bucket seat design will help you to get rid of back ache.It has got sporty leather wrapped steering wheel which feels you very much comfort in long drive.But, as I observed its distance between clutch and brake is very small and your right leg has to come very near to left leg to apply for brake. About the finishing of the vehicle, its much much much improved... it has got small and sexy "TDI". I am impressed with this. Interior is also good, the top end LX has got good beige finishing with matching seats and inside door. Overall I am very much happy with this model. I hope milleage will improve after my second service.For the people who decided to buy Maruti Swift Dzire please have a look on Indigo CS Lx , I am sure you won't go back to Maruti Dzire.

Tata Indigo eCS review scorecard